Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New And Improved~

August 30, 2011

Welcome to the NEW and IMPROVED [Insert Catchy Name Here] blog! I personally love my new background~ And notice the cute little MATCHING butterfly cursor? I searched and searched for a butterfly one, to match the theme ya know? And well this little bugger popped up and I was all 'Oh shunk. That was made for me.' No joke, it's perfect. I'm still working on a banner...I have one in the process of being made, just need to change the text and work on centering and etc. But it's coming~ :) And my little blinkie thingy with the butterfly~ :) Geez I have worked hard this morning/afternoon. And I'm impressed~ My blog looks so nice and organized and appealing to the eye ^w^ 

Thoughts? :)

Oh! And I may post a second post...but I have a tight schedule today so it may not get done and also I have to take into the fact of the horrible weather. D: 

*~Keep your lights shining! 
*~KayKay

PS = We won our first conference game in volleyball last night~ :) 
PPS = Keep the east coast of the US in your prayers~ Irene is a doozie. A tornado hit the ref of the volleyball game's house during the game. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment