Friday, August 5, 2011

What's In My Bag? Skittles? Say What? [Prompts 23-25]

August 5, 2011


It's Friday Friday! Gotta live it up it's Friday! *lalallaallalallaala* weekend, weekend! /shot Yeah I totally hate that song...complete waste of the internet. Anywho, it's FRIDAY *confetti* and that means 3 prompts today~ Wheeee! :) And an additional blog post on something amazing...now if I can just remember what my topic was...seriously I had it and was going to write it first...but remembered that's not how I do things...I do prompts first and then...oh geez screw it. If you happen to see a random BOLDED phrase somewhere in this post...it's to remind me what the heck I want to write about~ xD On to the prompts~

Prompt 23 - Something You Crave A LOT - Friday
This. Skittles<3 Super yummy and delicious~ But only the green, orange, and yellow ones...the other two colors my brother may enjoy ;) 

Prompt 24 - A Letter To Your Parents - Saturday
 Dear Mom and Dad, 
I know it's hard to see that your little girl is growing up, wow next school year I'll be graduating and going off to college! I know its hard...it's hard for me too...part of me doesn't want to leave in two years, part of me wants to stay a kid forever...well you guys might not want that though ;) But anyway, I just want to let you know that no matter what, no matter how old I get to be, I'll still be your little girl, forever and always. ...and just remember after I'm out of the house, you will still have that thing I call my brother left...good luck with that! xD
  Love<3~Your loving daughter~KayKay


Prompt 25 - What's In YOUR Bag, hmmm? - Sunday
First of all...my sports bag or my carryon? I never take a purse anywhere...why? I don't know...what's the use of pockets then, huh? xD
In my sports bag...you'd find a pack of hair ties, some ribbon, goggles,  my volleyball shoes, knee-pads, and a lucky charms treat thingy. *nods* And occasionally I throw my hair brush in there too. xD


Now my carryon bag thingy isn't like that...it isn't a duffel...well maybe it's more like the second one but with the first one's pattern. xD

but inside you'd find....
**A small cosmetic bag filled with...HAIR TIES and RIBBONS!! xD
**A blue headband
**Rubberband Elastics for my braces [size chipmunk..] [i don't need them anymore though xD]
**A Lucky Charms Treat
**My little wallet thingy.
**My iPod ear buds
**More hair ties xD
**A pen
**A book, False Positive
**My pocket knife...hmm I've been looking for that bugger. 
**Anddd Germ X 

Nothing special, nothing fancy. Just typical stuff. xD Minus the Lucky Charms Treats... xD

Well, that's all :D Next post maybe soon...still gotta think of a great topic. xD

Peace~

*~Keep those lights shining~ Let it guide your heart and mind in the right direction, let it be a lighthouse~*
*~KayKay <33

No comments:

Post a Comment