Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Unbroke Tumblr :D

August 3, 2011

Oh my sweet goodness! I unbroke Tumblr :D
**Yes I am aware 'unbroke' is not a word...but I myself didn't fix it so I unbroke it ;) **

So now I have a picture blog as well as my written blog :D I'm soooo excited! So if any of you Tumble...is that the correct word for it..? Idek, but anywho you know what I mean xD If you blog via Tumblr [better, yes?] then check me out? http://breathingsaluxury.tumblr.com/  *pokes link*  Follow me and I shall follow you back :D I know my background and whatnot isn't all prettyful yet, but I just started today D: But hopefully tomorrow I shall prettify...holy shizz prettify is a word :O The red line of doom didn't come up...oh geez off topic xD ...but tomorrow I'll prettify it and all that jazz~ 

Ummm if you guys are on Tumblr and have any tips for me...comment! Or message me there! Or here? I'd much appreciate it~

Anddd if someone on Blogger can possibly help me out with adding a new font to my default and all, I'd much appreciate that too :) I have a font I like but someone the codes get all screwed up and the blogger monster eats it or something. I don't know what is going on with that. >.> But I'd love it if someone who uses different fonts than available could explain and help me out :D 

Anywho, I must get outside and help my dad load the truck...time to go RECYCLE some soda cans~ Saving the World, little by little... YAY :D


...I'm not sure I'm so hyper today...could it be because I have no volleyball practice today...? Hmmmmmm :D 


~Keep your lights shining bright~ And keep those spirits up!~

*~KayKay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment