Monday, August 8, 2011

Three Prompts For The Price Of One~ [Prompts 26-28]

August 8, 2011

Fuzzy purple monster says HAIIIIII!
Okay, so I realize I don't usually do three prompts...only on Fridays...and obviously this is Monday...but I'm going on Vacation tomorrow morning and won't be returning until late Wednesday...so to keep you guys occupied, I'm doing three prompts in one as well as a second post. :) On to the prompts~!
Prompt 26 - What you think about your friends - Monday
Weird. Crazy. Amazing. Where would i be without them? <3

Prompt 27 - Why are you doing this 30  42 day challenge? - Tuesday
It's funnnnnn. And gives me something to blog about when I have no idea what to say... :) Yep. I strongly recommend doing a challenge :D

Prompt 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then? - Wednesday
Now-2011
 
Then. - March 2010

Well, I've gotten a year older..I've gotten my hair cut...I'm in a new grade...I've changed my style a bit. Still the same jeans and t-shirt girl, but sometimes I like to change it up with some flowy shirts and such. A year ago I would not be caught dead in something flowy and girly. Oh no, not me. But now, I'm more lenient in my style...I'm still not fond of pink or bright purples. I believe I've lost some of the baby-ness in my face...idk it sounds good. xD I believe I've come out of my shell a lot more. A year ago I wouldn't talk to random people I just met...but this year especially this summer I've talked to a lot of new people at the lake and such...maybe it's a good thing...but it led to heartbreak...but oh well I believe I need to be less shy. I believe I've changed a lot for the better... :) <3

And that's the prompts...a new post coming up in a second~ :D Or a few minutes... :)

I'm really liking how each day I check my stats and notice more and more views! I mean yesterday I had 12...twelve! And when I first began I was lucky to get two in a day xD This blog has come a long way! And I enjoy looking to see which countries are viewing me...and wow it amazes me each day! I've had  USA, UK, Finland, Denmark, Holland, Pakistan, Saudi, South Africa, Malaysia, Australia, Turkey, Singapore, Indonesia, Argentina ....and many more! I love seeing my little 'audience map' glow green. It just amazes me that people from all these different countries reads my blog...and it just makes my day and makes me happy :) You guys rock my socks, for real :)

*~Keep your lights shining~*

...I want these candles. o.O
*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment