Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lessons Learned and Help?. [Prompt 29]

August 11, 2011

So, I am back from my beach vacation...I so wish I could've stayed longer...because well I met that guy...and now that I'm home there's a bunch I wish I would've done a tad different like actually stayed and talked with him while my grandma and brother went back to the room...but I had to go up and then next morning I didn't see him...but he gave me his number to text him and stuff xD I texted him twice and one time was yesterday and still no reply. I'm a little paranoid I wrote the number down wrong x-x  And when I'm bored I just worry that maybe I should've stayed an extra second to say my number and hope he remembered it...or sometimes I just worry I wrote it down wrong and that he thinks I'm being rude and not texting and what not. I only know his first name and gahhh x-x I mean I don't like him like that...he's just a friend, of course. But it worries me that he might think I'm a rude person. What would you do???? D:

Anyhow...on to the prompt. 

Prompt 29 - In this past month, what have you learned? - Thursday

Heartbreak is brutal. And some boys can be so heartless and cruel </3 
Friends are amazing, and are there for you through it all. Over-hand serving in volleyball is not all that hard. Talking to random kids at the pool isn't all that bad...my shyness is slowly going away. I realized I can be super super paranoid...and maybe that's not a good thing. 

Anyway, that's all my lessons learned. And really if you can help me out, give me words of advice, say something to calm me down please do comment, it's all much appreciated~ 

*~Keep those lights shining...mine's dim right now with paranoia x-x


*~KayKay


No comments:

Post a Comment