Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday! Have Some Cake~

August 7, 2011


I'm starting this by saying, this was supposed to be published and posted yesterday...but things got in the way *cough*PARENTS*cough* and chores and crap like that. But anyway, it all means the same emphasis no matter it's eleven hours late. ^w^ [it's 10 over here..] 

Happy Birthday to my bestest friend of 10 years, Ashley!!!!! :) 
I've known her since I was five and she was six and we were nervous little first graders. She's awesome! And now she's 16 ! Whoo! Two more years and you can thrown in adult jail and buy cigarettes! xD 
 Pikachu wants some cake....so I'mma just cut your cake...*cuts cake* *hands to Pikachu*
Oh no's! He took the whole cake *face palm* Oh well. Enjoy Pikachu, enjoy. 

Anyways, Happy Birthday to my bestest friend ever and many more to ya~ *hugs* ^w^ 
And if it's your birthday today or it was yesterday or whenever you're birthday is...just come to this post and the picture above is for YOU! :) Happy Birthday my viewers!!! And many more! *hands cake* 

And now I must get on to my prompt post and my second and third post today...oh you'll find out :)

*~Keep your lights shining bright~ Keep your spirits up...even though school is around the corner. ~*

*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment