Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Got Wi-Fi !!! [iPod Post]

This is terrible..let's see if this works...

I'm at the beach...went to the Ripleys Museum and nearly DIED because of a floor place that dropped randomly..I screamed...what a dork xD

Then I went swimmingggggg! Met a random dude...scratch that...was HIT on by said random dude and stole my brother from me and helped him learn to swim..because my bro would NOT listen to Meh..grr. They proceeded to gang up on meh and splash me...then he gave me his number.Like wow. This summer has certainly been a summer of firsts holy god. But yeah lol xD

Tomorrow Im off to the aquarium and put put...holy god ash was right putt putt is EVERyWHeRE!! Lol I'm sure we passed twenty coming here no lie.

But yeah today was amazing and I gotta tan :D And the waves pushed me into the shells and I cut my knee...but I'm all good :)

Sorry for lack of pictures and pretty colorful words...and a font..and a medium size font..my iPods safari interwebs needs to be updated badly >.<

Keep your lights shining and do NOT get sunburned :)

*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment