Friday, August 19, 2011

Cut Short. -_____-

August 19, 2011


So guess what!??!?! I'll be blogging Monday-Friday for a whole 'nother week and a half! Why you ask? Because sillies, my school isn't finished yet so they are postponing it until September 6 ^w^ But sadly, that means I won't be blogging on Fridays for a while once it begins...they're taking away our free-day Fridays until we make up the days we lost -_____- Sad face. :( 

But anywho. That's the exciting news ^w^ 

And-------

I have to go...my dad is all "Get off the computer, you've been on it for 2 hours  " and blahblahblah. x-x 

Second post cut short. Well it's that just lovely. 
I want a cool looking blog...with tab thingies and an exciting head liner...hmmm...I shall be attempting to prettify it more Monday~ :) 

I hope you all enjoyed the 'awards ceremony' though ;)

And welcome new follower :D 

*~Keep your lights shining~
Fireflies. The insect who's lights shine through the darkness.

*~KayKay

4 comments:

  1. I'm guessing that "new follower" is me? :P Yay! *I feel special* happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. * Jersey Shore Pauly-D Voice * OH YEAAAHHH ! !
    x P No school till the 6th ~ High 5 Ma'mm.
    & Yeah my mom tells me that all the time.

    Lovely mini quote at the end of the post : D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tay Tay ~ And you would be correct :D **Thanks ^w^

    iZaynab ~ Haha xD *high fives* :)

    Periwinkle ~ Hey, thanks, same to you :D

    ReplyDelete