Monday, August 15, 2011

Artist...maybe? Deja Vu...yes? [Prompt 33-34]

August 15, 2011

*dances* Hap- wait. That's the next blog post. Ignore that first part. Erm. So school starts in exactly a week so I will be limited to blogging on weekends only starting next week...unusual, yes, but who knows if I have no homework [heehee  so what maybe I'll just finish in class.../not a nerd/] I may just be able to blog a short little piece here and there...oh! And since I have no school on Fridays...EVER...I'll blog on Fridays too! :D Yay for no school on Fridays! ^w^ Anyways...off to the prompts! [Which I have to double up on due to school beginning next week...so I will finish my 42 day challenge on Friday..boo. x-x]

Prompt 33 - A hobby you have - Monday
Just one? But I have tonsssssss D: And well I'm sure...no...I KNOW I've said these before...but, who cares xD

**Basketball. <3
***Sports in general...minus baseball/softball, I hate those two x.x
**Writing :D
***Video games :)
**Drawinggggggg! 
Yay for KayKay art!!!!!!! And typically I'm a traditional artist...but I had to urge to break out my Bamboo Pen And Touch tablet and attempt some digital art...and might I say, this turned out spectacular! :)
Yay for KayKay's traditional art! I got bored last year in Algebra 2...so what do I do in school when I'm bored? Yep, I draw xD I have little doodles floating around on various pages in my school books...thank goodness we get to keep our old books xD

Prompt 34  - Something/Someone You're Proud Of
....haven't I answered this before? At like the beginning prompts? The I'm Proud Of You one? Yeah...not answering this one again :)
But well yeah I am. I'm proud of my little brother who's six, because at Myrtle Beach he learned the basics of swimming with me and the guy we met, James, teaching him. :) 
And I'm proud of you! Yes YOU! The one reading this :D Because well you make me smile :) It really feels great opening up the stats of this blog in a new tab and seeing I've had 15+ views and then looking at my audience map and seeing it glow green. And reading comments. And just wow :D Makes my day a whole lot brighter and happier and puts me in a better mood ^w^
Thanks you guys! *group hug*

So I suppose that's all for this post. It ended in a happy manner, which is great :) Um. Comments on my art??? I'm up for suggestions and critique and what not. I use the program of Photoshop Elements for my digital art. Sometimes Gimp, but mostly Elements. :) Uhhh...want a piece of my art? Wow I'm flattered. I'm sure I need the practice so I guess I can do 10 free art pieces...just comment below with the basic thing you want. [I only do humans because I SUCK at animals. x-x] And I'll draw it and post it in  an upcoming blog post..~ [I doubt anyone will comment wanting me to draw them something :( ] Make my day? :D

Anywho, 

*~Keep those lights shining~ 
Oddly enough this reminded me of Twilight...on the book cover it show the person holding an apple? Ya know? ... never-mind xD

*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment