Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Broken Pieces And Dislikes. [Prompts 35-36]

August 16, 2011

For some reason I smell the faintest scent of Axe...no one in house wears Axe...but oh my god it smells soooo yummeh!!!!! >.< Oh and the prompts decided to turn on me...from their nice little prompts to a huge killer reminder of what once was. Prompts...grr.  On to the stupid first prompt of today. Gr. >,<

Prompt 35 - A story about a past relationship. - Tuesday
What the picture says. So you guys that's been reading this since the first of July will know this story already...
Your first love will always be just that. No matter how much you want to forget his existence, you'll always remember him. You'll remember his name, his birthday, what he looked like, what he liked. You want to forget but you can't. It's forever embedded in your mind. Your second you'll most likely forget. Your last you'll never ever forget. <3

So this is a story of my first relationship ever. 
I actually never had a boyfriend before July, never more than a petty one from when I was about seven, but I don't count that. I'm not sure why I never had one before, it just wasn't something I wanted in my life. I have so much going with school and grades I just found no time for something like that. But well this summer was a summer of firsts...first time wearing a dress since I was about six or seven, first time painting my nails in years, first time blogging, first time breaking out of shyness, first boyfriend. 

How I found him...let's call him him... was well coincidental I suppose. I was at the lake with Ashley and she made two friends there and we were all hanging out and came across a guy the two other friends knew and he was walking with three other guys. He ditched those three for us. We rode around on the golf cart and stopped at the ball court...the guys were playing basketball...haha you know me and basketball. I asked if I could shoot once, all sweet and innocent like, and they laughed and said 'hah sure. you might wanna scoot up some...that's the three point line.' I was all 'Yeah I know.' And they were all "It's okay, I'll catch it because its going to be an airball...but don't worry I got it." Pshhh. I shot that thing and swoosh I made it. I did that two more times so I could prove it wasn't 'luck'. We started a game and I was on his team and we dominated. It was mainly us passing the ball and either me shooting far off or him shooting near the basket. We won. 

After that we continued to play one-on-one at night when it got dark. It was fun and I totally won. I know for a fact he didn't let me win. I just had better basketball handling skills than he...not to gloat or boast or anything, but it was the truth and he admitted it several times. 

His buddy told me that he liked me and that we should go out...I was all "nahh...he's just a buddy, you know?" Well he gave me his number and then I gave him mine and I left the lake. At the beach, I started feeling things...I actually began having feelings for him! So I texted him every day and night and eventually he asked me to be his girlfriend himself. Without his friend's help. I said yes. But since he lived so far away from me, we stuck to texting and agreed to hang out every day of Fourth of July week at the lake. When I got to the lake to see him, he never texted me back. His buddy told me that he was there and his phone worked so he should have no problem texting. After that and some events later, {read more on my 'Boys Are Jerkfaces' post} I find out he's dating another girl, one who used to be a close friend of mine. He never had the balls to actually break up with me. He left the relationship hanging and dying. I realize he wasn't worth my time and maybe that's why I guarded my heart all these years. Because even though I wasn't sad at first...after all was said and done, I had to take a walk to the camper, mumbling about getting a water bottle. I had a good cry on my walk. And after midnight when Ash and I were getting ready to go to sleep and all, I had another good cry. I didn't sleep much that night. And the next day hurt. And when I got home I realized our 1 month was the next day. That day hurt. Sometimes I remember something unconsciously that we did or he said and my heart crumples but well  I'll be fine. 

He just wasn't the right boy for me. All the sweet little texts... 
I can do better. I know I can. Someone that actually cares about me and won't just do what he did. That was wrong. I hope someone just breaks his heart as he did mine. 
And hah my best friend Ashley has the best luck! /sarcastic/ She has to go to the same school as this jerk. **Be Strong Ash** 

Well that was more than I wanted to post...oh well. x.x

Prompt 36 - A picture of something you dislike - Tuesday
*dodges bricks* Yes I cannot stand 'Dancing With The Stars' ! It gets on my last nerves! gr.
**'Glee.' No way am I ever watching that show again. I got bored. I turned the channel. Sorry and no offence to those who watch it...but it's not my cup of Tea.
**Sour things. I cannot stand anything sour! I guess my palate wasn't made with a tolerance of sour things. 
**Cherries! I'm allergic...so obviously :)
**BBQ Chips. The scent burns my nose...don't ask xD

So that's all for this post. I over did the answer to Prompt 35...sorry guys...but it helped getting the whole story out xD You guys only got to see the aftermath...I didn't blog in May so you didn't get to hear the beginning xD I'm not looking for sympathy, because honestly I'm fine now. :)

*~Keep those lights shining and don't let any guy make you cry. Because the guy that makes you cry isn't worth your tears and the guy that is won't make you cry. :)

*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment