Monday, August 15, 2011

Blogger Do NOT Do That To Me...

August 15, 2011

I wasn't going to do another post today...but well Blogger scared me horribly. Blogger do NOT spontaneously erase the blogs I'm following. Do not. I follow quite a few...and by few I mean A LOT...if you erase them I will be sad and freak out because I can't even name them all much less find them all again. 

Thank goodness when I clicked on my stats and then back to dashboard my blogs I'm following returned. Phew. 

My heart sunk, Blogger. That was a very mean and very late April Fool's prank to pull. Please never ever do that again...

/End rant. 

I am done ranting and well...this is a silly rant...but you know I just needed to type it out because my family would not understand xD Petty rant is complete~

Please read the previous two posts to find out stuffs xP

~Keep your lights shining~

*~KayKay <3

1 comment:

  1. x P That happens to me alot.
    iJust press refresh or check back later on.
    Nice rant though, it's okay to say that.

    ReplyDelete