Wednesday, August 17, 2011

When You Wish Upon A Star~ [Prompts 38-39]

August 17, 2011

It's August 17 ! And I realize I really am supposed to be doing prompts 37 and 38...but well 37 is a picture of my room at its current state and I didn't realize that prompt was well coming up so soon. I thought it was about 40 or so...but I will take the picture today and do that prompt first thing tomorrow morning~ xD Prompt timeeeee!

Prompt 38 - Something You Could Live Without - Wednesday
Something I could live without and still be sane...I suppose it must be something I like or else this prompt would be useless and meaningless. Let's see...I could live without...I could probably live without my TV for a certain extent...even though I'd miss some shows...but well that's why they have it so you can watch your shows for free via the Internet...and sometimes YouTube has some shows up too :D  


To turn the question around something I could NOT live without would be my two laptops...my oldddd one and my newer one. My old one because it has my old iTunes library, my old pictures, and all my stories and such that I have yet to finish because that particular computer crashed and has yet to work TT.TT 
My newer one because it has my new and updated iTunes library, my other stories and writings, and my photos and drawings. :)


Prompt 39 - If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? - Wednesday
Oh magic genie/fairy person thing...I wish for...
1*My dream car/truck
2*A nice house out in the country with lots of land.
3*Unlimited Wishes.


Tee hee hee ;)


Well there's that. ^w^


*~Keep your lights shining! :D


*~KayKay

1 comment:

  1. God iWould give my TV away. : P
    & ; D Wouldn't we all wish for more wishes ~?

    ReplyDelete