Monday, August 8, 2011

Government Rant & How To Be Popular.

August 8, 2011

And welcome back to KayKay's blog!!! And now today's topics are Government...state government. And How To Be Popular. Bleh. Let's get started. 

Government. State Government.

It makes me so mad. You know how I stated last month about how I was going to contact those 16 states to attempt to get a law against cyberbullying passed? Well I did my research and I found only two sets of state legislature e-mails {by sets, I mean leader of the House of Reps and President of the Senate...} and the remaining states' government websites would not list e-mails. Only phone numbers that are probably automated voice recordings. I see my dream of saving the teens, kids, and even adults of the US from cyberbullies is dwindling down the drain...and fast. That sucks.

 I had some major progress and then like it all faded into the background because SOME state government people could not post a freaking personal e-mail address on their freaking state legislature website. *fumes* And what some of the sites had was 'write an anonymous e-mail' on the site itself...and the site itself would send it. Well I'm sorry but I don't want to be anonymous. And I want to know if it actually goes to the Senate/House of Reps. Because I don't want it to be trashed or god forbid it be a faulty hacked site and the letter goes to some terrorist dude who's plotting to end the world and he tracks it to my IP address and finds my coordinates and BOOM. World detonation. And yes I would be that paranoid and think of that right from the top of my head. ;D

But anywho...maybe it wasn't meant to be...maybe it wasn't meant for me to do. I don't know. :/ But that gets me angry >,< 

How To Be Popular~
1* Be the most gorgeous/handsome person alive. 
2* Act snotty and like a stuck up dog. 
3* Be friends with the pretty people.
4* Talk trash about everyone...including your 'friends'
5* Ridicule the least popular people.
6* Become Prom Queen/King
7* Ruin many people's lives.
8* Be rich, have the best clothes, and hair.
9* Be stupid. Or act stupid.
10* Die. See what everyone really thinks about you.


I really hope you know I wasn't serious about any of the above. But that's generally what 'popular' people are like. Stuck up, conceited, egotistical female dogs and players. 

So what brought this on? Yet another ABC Family movie. xD I know, I know. But ABC Family plays movies to have impact on someone. This one, Teen Spirit, was to show that popular people are rude and aren't something you should strive to be...EVER! 

So anyway, what happens basically is the popular stuck up female doggeh blonde perfect snob cheated to be prom queen and when she went to grab the crown, she was electrocuted and she died. She became a spirit and was in purgatory and the dude, who I SWEAR is from Project Runway, said if she can turn the least popular kid in school into Prom Queen/King then she can earn her wings into Heaven but if not then she'd be summoned to Hell. 

So she turns the least popular girl, Lisa, into basically a carbon copy of herself. The Spirit realizes she has done wrong, she strands Lisa as far from the prom as possible so she won't win. Lisa gets to the prom by her old friends whom she apologizes too and all and she makes a speech about how they should break down the barriers of Populars, Jocks, Emos, Skaters, Nerds, Av Peoples, and all the stereotypes. Everyone should mingle with everyone. No one should be more important than anyone else because of how they look and act. 

Then the newest popular girl goes up on stage, frustrated at what Lisa said and claiming how wrong it is and all...and needless to say she dies and the cycle begins again. 

It's a great movie and I recommend it to anyone. I had my laughs and my 'wow that's dirtyyyy' moments...but all in all it's a great movie. In fact practically all ABC Family movies are great...I haven't seen a bad one yet...but then again I've only seen about four. xD

But still. I mean popular stuck up people are everyone especially in a high school setting. And it's sad how many people they ridicule each day and how those people end up feeling all worthless and imperfect and all. Well kids, no body is perfect {no, I am not quoting Hannah Montana...} nobody. I don't care if you are drop dead gorgeous without a flaw in the world on the outside. If you are mean and cruel on the inside, there's your flaw. There's your imperfection. And one imperfection corrupts your overall 'perfect' appearance. Therefore you are no longer perfect. Face the facts people. No one cares if you wear nothing but Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister. No one cares if you have the newest Coach bag and Gucci sunglasses. No one cares in you wear the best smelling and most expensive perfume/cologne. No one cares in you bought your boyfriend {or if you're a dude, your girlfriend} a pair of Costa sunglasses for no reason. No one cares in you have had 10 cosmetic surgeries and you're only eighteen. No body gives an eff! Who cares if you get your hair done once a week? Who cares if your mommy and daddy splurged and bought you that new Ferrari for your 16th birthday? Who cares if you have a party and I'm not invited? I certainly don't. Everyone else certainly doesn't. Your friends most likely don't give an eff because as long as they're your friends well they're safe from the drama llama called you.  

I mean girls and guys like that are everywhere. It makes no sense at all. I mean come on people. Nobody cares if you have those Tiffany earrings or your boyfriend is the best because he bought you that Tiffany diamond tennis bracelet...because hun I bet your socks that boy is messing around with other chicks. Especially if he's the most popular boy in the school and if he's a super jock. You  just know that. 

But anyway, maybe some schools don't have populars...oh who am I kidding, everywhere has them. But most of the time, they grow up in maturity once they get to college...at least I hope so :) 

Well...I hope this will keep you guys occupied until I get back...I won't post again until Thursday~ But if the hotel has internet...and a computer...just sitting there all lonely like...I may pop in with a random post~ :D 

Now I must get on and go pack...BEACH BEACH BEACH! MYRTLE BEACH HERE I COME!!! And amazing Ripley's Museum...it's gonna be greatttt :D 

*~Keep those lights shining. And remember, if someone kicks you down in the dust....throw something back at em...a smart quick comeback or a quick uppercut to the jaw. And some zinggg! ;D 

*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment