Monday, August 29, 2011

Guess Who's Back? {Random Post}

August 29, 2011

*cues music* 

Guess who's back? Back again? KayKay's back! Tell a friend!
Guess who's back! Guess who's back! A nuh nuh..back, back, back back. A nuh nuh, back, back, back, back! xD  

~My version of Without Me by Eminem~ (in case you all were wondering) 


Wheeee! I'm back everyone~ And I have some exciting news! Y'all know how I said that since my school is starting late and all that they were taking away our free Fridays? Well, they're only taking away 2 Fridays a month until January, so I will still be able to post here a couple times a month~ :) 

Also, since I've had time off-line for the past week...I've been trying to think of an amazing topic...but alas nothing came to me. Until now. I just thought of something that is post-worthy xD 

A second post is coming shortly for that topic ^^

This post was just a 'SQUEE! KayKay's Back! Wheeee!' type of post...just to let 
you all know I survived~ 



*~Keep your lights shining~ Stay safe from Irene~*
*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment