Monday, August 15, 2011

Maybe It's A Southern Thing...And Money?!?

August 15, 2011. 
The hunt is on. 

Happy DEER SEASON! ~ :) Yes, in fact Deer Season has began yet again~
Time to break out the camouflage shirts and the fluorescent orange vests. Time to air out those snake boots. Time to clean that rifle and shotgun again~ Target practice anyone? I had a neighbor actually target practicing on Saturday. No lie. 
Before I get started into this post I'd like to make one thing clear. If you're from PETA or are some kind of animal activist who thinks deer hunting is horrendous and that it should be banned and the guns should be taken away from everyone and blah blah blah...leave. Now. I'm sorry but I don't want to see some hate comments or trying to convince me to change my ways and what not...let me explain something to you.  
 I LOVE animals as much the next person, maybe more. Hence why I want to be a vet when I get out of school. I mean I have always LOVED animals. But hunting is something I enjoy and like. I personally haven't shot and killed my first deer, but I hope to soon. But think of it this way, the economy SUCKS butt and honestly some people just CANNOT afford meats from the grocery store, thus they go hunting when the season is in. They go deer hunting, turkey hunting, squirrel hunting, coon hunting, boar hunting, bear hunting, dove hunting, duck hunting, WHATEVER IT MAY BE, to kill the game just to feed their FAMILY. Without that meat, that protein, the family could undergo health issues. I mean come on PETA. Do you want the animals to over populate the world and the humans become extinct? I mean only game animals are allowed to be killed. Yes, I agree no one should harm a dog, cat, or anything considered to be a pet or any endangered species just to do it. But if there was no food in the world and those were the only things left to eat besides grass, would you eat the pet categorized animal? If it wasn't your pet? I mean, yeah it'd be hard and I wouldn't do it personally...I'd take the grass...but hopefully it never has to resort to that. 

And PETA...guns are not only used to shoot game to produce food for our families, but it's also for self defense. Do you want to be woken up in the middle of the night to someone jiggling your front door handle and be defenseless? Nothing to protect yourself except your own two hands and legs? I for one would be cocking that gun back and putting that bullet in and taking it off safety while walking to the gun and scare the crap out that predator. And not only would my gun be handy but also I'd have a knife on me. Because honestly if someone was trying to break in I'd want to give them a night they'd NEVER forget, in a bad way. I'd want to scare them, ooh I'd scare them. Make them never want to bother anyone again. But that's just me...

But anywho, now that I'm done ranting and fussing on to the great news of deer season~ xD


Ahhh deer season. I don't usually go til about mid October because well it doesn't start cooling off til then and it's like deathly hot in August and still pretty hot in September...but yeah that's just me. I'm not one of those die-hard hunters who was out in a tree stand at 4 AM this morning. Now I know some people that probably were...but honestly that's crazy. xD 
Just putting it out there...I have no idea who the above person is...random picture from Google. .. yeah.. o.O

But, I don't like heights so I wouldn't be in a tree stand anyway xD I prefer going dog driving with some buddies and my dad and brother. I enjoy watching the deer run and catching the dogs afterward. Catching em isn't hard for me, because dogs typically always come to me...i'm not sure why o.O 


But welcome back deer season! It's done seven months...we've missed ya ;)
Well most of us have missed ya ;D And well...deer...watch out because the hunters are out and about. ^w^


Money?!?!?!?!?!
Okay, so the economy is crap here in the States...and so I've heard, it is for many other countries too. I need to make some money...my problem? I'm 15. By law I cannot be hired to work at any facility until I'm 16. I cannot get a check for minimum wage much less even volunteer at places until I'm 16. I'll be 16 in October...but I need the money now. Like really. 

So I've been thinking about doing the AdSense thing on here so that I could allow Ads on my blog and make money that way...but does it work? I mean who has a blog and allows the Ads? I want to know like everything you had to do and how it works and etc. I've thought about it...but I don't know. 

I also thought about adding the Amazon widget thing that puts their products ad somewhere on here and if you guys click on it and buy it and whatever I get a commission of some sort...I haven't read up on this one...the AdSense actually puts ads relating to I'M blogging about whereas Amazon is random. I could be blogging about a rainy day and they'd have an Ad for Sunscreen whereas AdSense would have something about Umbrellas or something.  At least that's what I got out of it. But anyway...does anyone do the Amazon ads one? 

My question to you guys who also blog, 
Do you allow ads on your blog? AdSense widget or the Amazon widget? How do you like it? How much money do you make? How does it work? Explain the process, please? 

Because I am sure as heck am not wealthy. I feel I need to play my part in my family and make some income...nothing over $600 because well I don't want to  claim/do taxes yet...yeah the government sure as heck ain't taking my monies ;) So I want to make $599 and below. Shoot I'd be happy with $50...even $20. xD 

So help me make monies? :) And if you aren't a blogger and therefore have no clue about the AdSense/Amazon thingy, but you KNOW a way a 15 year old can make a little bit of money [no lemonade stands xD] please feel free to comment! Because well...economy = sucky and terrible. KayKay = needs to help out. Therefore YOU, the viewer = suggestions? :)

Maybe? :) You guys rock for viewing though...if you don't have any suggestions, that's cool too, you still rock ^w^

*~Keep your lights shining! Have a great back to school day if it's this week! ;)

*~KayKay

PS, if you didn't already, read the beginning of my previous blog post to find out what's going on and coming up for my blog since school is starting back next Monday D:   That blog post holds the key to updates and knowledge. View it....view it...view;;;;;;;;;;;;it. :)

2 comments:

  1. : O Poor Deers, they have to go though so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *nods* Indeed they do. But well if Deer Season never came then the world would have deers coming out of its ears *giggles* {I so did not mean for that to rhyme, but okay xD} And the world would be way over populated and then chaos...ninja attack deer :O

    I should have edited this in somewhere...but well if someone shoots a BABY deer and/or a mother deer with her baby...that's just cruel. The fawns and their momma deers should survive, 100% :)

    ReplyDelete