Friday, August 12, 2011

La La La Whatever, La La La~ [Prompts 30-32]

August 12, 2011

Squee! So we're almost finished with the 42 Day Challenge...well I am at least. I may have to take up another challenge like this in the future, because well this has been fun! :D On to the prompts? They're musically themed...whee?

Prompt 30 - Your Favorite Song - Friday
Okay so this is a tough one...but at the moment it's between 
"Remind Me" by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood 
"Barefoot Blue Jean Night" by Jake Owen
"Homeboy" by Eric Church
"This Love This Hate" by Hollywood Undead
"Smile" by Avril Lavigne
Obviously I don't listen to music often... ;) But anywho I have a lot of favorites...I can never choose just one...well obviously. But well music means a lot to me and it's often my getaway from life..when Call of Duty is not available that is. 

Prompt 31 - A picture of something you cannot live without. - Saturday
There's actually a few there....other than the obvious answer of : Family<3 and Friends<3
Basketball. Sports. My passion :)
Music. 'Nuff said. :)


Prompt 32 - List 20 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack. - Sunday
"Don't Stop Believin' " by Journey
"Barefoot Blue Jean Night" by Jake Owen
"If You Can't Hang" by Sleeping With Sirens
"Stay Beautiful" by Taylor Swift
"Everywhere" by Tim McGraw
"You Lie" by The Band Perry [anthem of July]
"Lighters" by Bad Meets Evil
"Letter To Me" Brad Paisley
"When She Cries" Britt Nicole
"I Can't Love You Back." Easton Corbin.
"Moments" Emerson Drive
"Lose Yourself" Eminem<3
"I Remember" Kenny Chesney
"Bulletproof" La Roux
"Headstrong" Trapt
"We Rode In Trucks" Luke Bryan
"Southern Hallelujah" Trace Adkins
"This Love This Hate" Hollywood Undead
"Running In Circles/Paradise Lost" Hollywood Undead
"A Little Bit Stronger" Sara Evans
Maybe not the playlist that actually applies...but when I looked through my iPod those songs stood out to me. *shrugs* But yeah, there ya go. 20 songs that represent things in my life :) 


Well thanks for reading as always~ I really love reading comments so please post some, I'd love to see what you have to say :D 


New prompt Monday~ No second post today :( But that's due to me having to clean up the house today and I must get to work now. But anywho, Peace~


*~Keep those lights shining bright~ Ain't Nobody Gonna Bring You Down - by Christina Agulera~ ^w^


*~KayKay



No comments:

Post a Comment