Thursday, August 25, 2011

Really U.S? You Irk Me. -______-'

August 25, 2011

Sorry that I haven't posted since Monday...I've kind of been grounded/ restricted from the net for a week...and well since I have Wi-Fi and my iPod hasn't been taken away...I can post today :) But the next time you'll hear from me will be Monday :/ 

Now I was watching the news yesterday...I don't usually do this...but well I was tracking Hurricane Irene because well it's supposed to be a doozie. And well the news caster lady person said something and I was all *jaw drop* WTF. 

Obviously, from my understanding, psychiatrists and shrinks and all are now trying {or maybe it's already recently been passed? o.o} to make pedophilia be a mental illness...and therefore it cannot be classified as a crime. And therefore people who are like that won't get fired from their jobs, but instead have a mental analysis and then they're free to go. And did I mention, they cannot go to jail for that crap?!?!?! I mean really?!?!? If the USA actually changes on how they view pedophilia and actually passes it as a 'mental illness' then the government is more cracked up than I already thought it was. I mean really? That's just S.I.C.K...SICK. Kids tend to trust people more easily then say a teen or young adult would. And you can't just take advantage of that. That's wrong. That kid will be scarred for life...and if that sick person gets away with being diagnosed for having a mental illness... *shakes head* now that's effed up. That's really effed up. 

I mean if that gets passed...are kids ever going to safe again? Like really really safe? I highly doubt it...and that's sad. The country will never be treated the same either. But I'm not worried about how others view the USA...I'm worried about the kids. Ya know? I mean if it gets passed and people see, "oh hey. If I do that, I'm not getting into trouble or be thrown in jail...oh hey free happy meds from the shrink for finding a mental illness! Wheeee." It's sad, but that's how it'll be. And the country will be chaotic...scratch that...MORE chaotic than it already is.  

And well that's my day's rant. It just irks me. -__________-'
I hope to God the psychiatrists and shrinks and all don't push the issue on changing the views on ...that... because that just shows how much they care for the children of America. *shakes head* 

At first, I believed I heard the woman news caster wrong...so I googled it on my phone...and that's when I saw I heard her right. And it's sick. And wrong. And morally wrong. Where are the morals anymore!?!?!? Gah.

And now I must leave you all~ x.x 
I shall return on Monday morning, if all goes right... ^_^'
And...yeah. I felt I needed to rant on that...if only I was 18 and could vote and actually have a say in crap. But no...I'm a minor and my view on political shizz doesn't matter to anyone. Well you know what?!? My opinion does so count...not in the eyes of the government...but in my own eyes, I feel that everyone's opinion on political issues counts. That's the only way our voice can be heard. Gr,. 

And now I really have to go xD KayKay will not bore you with political opinions and crap xD 

*~Keep your lights shining!~ 

*~KayKay

2 comments:

  1. Awww grounded :( Hope you get ungrounded soon. :)
    I try not to make political comments on the internet but this is crazy. Ofcourse pedophelia is a mental illness but you can't let it go unpunished. I mean that's just weird and wrong. :| But then again, I guess it is up to us to teach our children not to trust random people and to be open to their family members if someone is creeping the shit out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *is now ungrounded* :)

    Yes, I try my best not to...because there is always the chance of conflict of opinions...but I could not let that one go x-x

    ReplyDelete