Monday, August 22, 2011

I Really Need To Stop... [Movies]

August 22, 2011
...watching LifeTime Movies xD I watched two yesterday. And probably would've watched more if I didn't have things to do xD I watched a bunch last week...and what started this?!? Another book by my favorite author, Jodi Picoult, was turned into a LifeTime Movie...it was Plain Truth...and to be honest I still haven't watched it yet...I recorded it on the DVR...but still. After that I must've watched at least 5 more. I need to stop xD  

The one last night was quite sad. In fact I cried. I never cry. Especially not during a movie. It was called 'Listen To Your Heart' about this man who's a songwriter and this girl he loves who's deaf. They end up together even though her mom doesn't think he's good enough for her since he's a waiter. But the girl decides to break away from her mom and see him anyway. Soon he develops a brain tumor and is on the verge of dying. His own mother died when he was younger and he was the one to find her...he didn't want the girl to find him like that or be there when he died so he pulled the plug on himself. The girl was in recovery for ear surgery so she could hear again. After, he leaves her an envelope. Inside was a CD of all the songs he wrote and sang just for her...and she could finally hear them. <3 

On Saturday I broke away from LifeTime to watch a movie on Starz...the premier. What was it? COUNTRY STRONG!!!!!!! :)

I love this movie! It's definitely on my list of favorites. It's amazing. I really need the soundtrack now xD I've watched this movie twice so far and even recorded it on the DVR so it'll be there when I'm bored. It's definitely a must see if you haven't seen it before. I would go into detail...but well I don't want to spoil this amazing movie for anyone~ :)

Anywho, I'm going to attempt this week to make my blog look even prettier! That's my goal for this week~ :) 

Second blog post soon~
And I have a new closing line for this post...instead of keep your lights shining...

*~Listen to your heart<3
Because sometimes what your brain is telling you is wrong. 

*~KayKay

1 comment: