Friday, August 19, 2011

Final Prompts Challenge Ceremony. {Prompts 41-42}

August 19, 2011


*curtains are drawn* *walks out in fancy silver and white gown* Welcome everyone to the first ever 42 Day Challenge Closing Ceremony! We've been through less than 42 days I know but we did all of the prompts and we are close enough. We still have two more prompts but before we'll do a recap~
Or maybe a recap would make this blog post way longer than anticipated. For a recap just have a look-through my blog starting about end of June or so~ You'll learn some interesting things I'm sure xD Now without further ado, the remaining two prompts...enjoy~ *walks off stage*

Prompt 41 - Places you want to visit before you die. - Friday
I have done this before...but okay xD

**Japan.
           -Tokyo
           -Hiroshima
           -Everywhere there.
***France.
           -Paris
**Australia
           -Great Barrier Reef
***England
           -London and it's sights.
           -Everywhere there.
**USA
           -Hershey, PA
           -Grand Canyon
           -Hawaii
           -Dolphinaris in Louisiana I believe. Swim with dolphins and everything!
           -New York Bronx Zoo
           
***Canada
          -Niagara Falls
**Italy
          -Leaning Tower Of Pisa  {Italy, yes? Or Greece?}
***Greece
          -Athens.
**China
         -Pandas. Duh.
***Antarctica
         -Just to go and say I did. :)
         -Penguins. Seals. Walruses. Polar Bears. Duh. xD

And there's more. I doubt I'll even get to half of them, but I'd love love LOVE to go to them all! I really want to go to Japan and England and the Great Barrier Reef the most. And I WILL go to them one day. So if you see a boat/ship with a girl on it, sailing around the world because she's afraid to fly on a plane...that'd be me. xD

Prompt 42 - A picture of you yesterday & 20 goals you want to accomplish. - Friday

So this was me yesterday. In the car. Going home from town. xD 

20 goals....I already did that before. *sigh* I'll do ten... xD

1 - Have a great first day of school {sept. 6} :P
2 - Do good at my first volleyball game on Tuesday.
3 - Set some good ones to the spikers Tuesday.
4 - Get my fricking phone fixed so my battery doesn't die when I take pics, talk to someone on it, or use my phone's internet.
5 - Finish High School. 
6 - Take my basketball team to state.
7 - Get over my shy-ness.
8 - Get a job.
9 - Uh. Get over some stuff.
10 - Complete this list and make a new one. 

*giant tv draws back* *walks back out on stage* Oh haha that was great~ And that wraps things up. So I hope you all enjoyed this great 42 Day Challenge as much I did...I hope to do another one of these soon! :D Feel free to copy the list from my 'I Challenge You' post back in..June? Yeah it has to be June. 
But yeah, go ahead and do it, I recommend it 100%...it's funnnnn! :) 
Second post soonnnn with some exciting news~ 

Awards! 
Awards goes out to each of you that viewed my posts throughout this challenge~ I reward you each with this award above. Take a moment to view it and feel free to print it out and hang it on your wall...xD {Note...that's a picture of a REAL award...and I own nothing about it much less know anything about it xD}

And that concludes our ceremony. Thanks guys for viewing and sticking by this~ I had fun and I hope you did too! 

Second Post shortly! ^w^ 

*~Keep those lights shining~ :)

Lightning bugs. The insects that keep their lights shining bright in the face of darkness.

*~KayKay

2 comments:

  1. Oh don't you love the significance in our names? :P I'm TayTay your KayKay *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tokyo really is a must for me to go to while I'm young.
    & Nice list. Looking very beautiful ; D
    & : O Oh my an award your so sweet KayKay <3
    Have an awesome day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete