Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Prompt, I'm Only 15... [Prompt 20]

August 2, 2011

Geezums, I keep wanting to write July instead of August...x-x Well anywho, I have a blogpost I was trying to get inspired to write yesterday and never completed so I shall see if I get inspired to write it today xD Nowww on to the PROMPTS! This one is silly.... :)

Prompt 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future - Tuesday


I'm sorry prompt, but I'm only 15, two months shy of being 16, and honestly I am not thinking of getting married until after I've finished college and have started my vet clinic so I can have a good income of something called money coming in. ;) And with the luck I've been having with guys, I seem to find the worst of them... :( I mean really. This past heart break in July was brutal and crushed my little heart :( But anyway, I'm sure I'll find the right guy one day and when I do, I will let you know, k? But until then, marriage is not a thought in my mind yet, gotta live up these teenage years, ya know? They only come once and when they're gone, they are GONE. x-x


Oh and one more thing...I really need some help here...((this has NOTHING to do with the above prompt xD Just saying..)) I want a cool font. I found one. And it won't stay D: Will some kind experienced blogger person lend some help to a rookie like myself? ;)  Much appreciated! :D

Keep your lights shining~ And your spirits up~ 

*~KayKay <3

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, iReally haven't gave that much thought since iHaven't even started to date : P
    Lovely thoughts on this topic.

    ReplyDelete