Saturday, July 2, 2011

ASDFGHJKL;

July 1, 2011

Todayy, Ash and I played Resident Evil 4 for PS2, of course she was a little beast killing those zombies...only using Google once ;)

Today, I got to finally see my 'bf' for who he really is. The jerk never replied to my texts. One day later, I am still waiting. Soooooo here's what happened....

Ashley and I were walking at the lake and our friend Tyler called and said he was coming over from the campgrounds, so we walked over there and who happened to be with him? Mr. Jerk himself along with two other guys. I waved and got a small wave back... They continued walking and Tyler said this, "Dude. I told *him* that his gf was over there...and you know what he said??? he said 'that ain't my gf...' like WTF." I stood there like 'oh heck no.' and Ashley was ready to kill him. So we walked over to the basketball court to play...and [he] wanted me on his team? I don't think so. I flat out denied him, just like he denied me. I felt accomplished when I smacked him upside his face ^w^ And then they leave and I'm just standing there like 'I'm so mad at him...and a little sad..:'( ' But I was very mean on the court, like very. And once he walked away, he was gone. Ashley, Tyler, and my guy best friend weren't very happy campers all during this...

That's all I feel like writing today...today sucked as you can tell. 3 weeks of my life...just gone. 

Keep your light shining...I wish mine was.

~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment