Saturday, July 23, 2011

What? A Post During The Weekend?!?!?

July 23, 2011

Why yes, yes it is. I happen to be staying the night at my friend Ashley's house yet again this week. Spur of the moment thing, and we went to see Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows part 2. And oh my god I cannot believe it's over. It's actually depressing...
I'm not going to give any spoilers...well maybe...well...uh...let's just say the ending is something you expect. And no Harry does not die... that'd be heartbreaking!!! D:

But anywho, it was amazing but movie theater food is highway robbery in a little local theater...$5 for a small drink! And $5 for a small popcorn that is literally small...I could've ate the whole thing during the previews...no lie. 

But yeah. Overall I was pretty impressed with the movie, but just a little bummed it has to end...why can't J.K Rowling make a new series about Harry and Ginny's kids?!? And proceed to make yet another multi-million dollar film series?!?! ...whoops sneaked in a spoiler ;) We all knew it'd happen though, considering part one and all....

After the movie was all said and done, we walked down the road to Dollar General because our ride home wouldn't arrive for another ten minutes or so...so why not? But we didn't stay long considering the cashiers kept giving us strange looks...as if they haven't seen two teenagers carrying movie theater drinks walking around the store...pshhh. Or maybe they haven't? Who knows.

Then this happens...
  So we're walking back to the theater to see if our ride was there, it wasn't, so we chilled on the bench, waiting. Then all of a sudden BOOM out of the theater comes this mega cute guy! Ash stops talking on the phone, thinking it was someone she knew, so we start walking towards him...he has THE hair...THE scene flippy hair. ^w^ And he flips his hair and says hey. We nod and say 'heyy' back. Then he left. 

But anywho what we talking about? Oh yeah Harry Potter! ;D 
It was a great movie and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen that one yet...or any of the series. GO WATCH THEM NOWWW. In order though so you understand it of course ;) 

Am I a nerd for liking HP? I think not...


HIIIII ASHIE WAS HERRE!!!!!!! :) you may now continue...


Well that was random...'a wild ASHIE has appeared!' xD <----Ashie says "way to make me sound like a Pokemon."

*facepalm* That was the point, silly! x-x
Well then...since we have Ashie here...would she like to type something interesting that happened today? Hmmmm...?

Wellllll, I got kinda hit on by a cute guy (; People seem to hit on me allll the time now. Like yesterday, I went in Family Dollar and I got out and a old guy in a F*CKING DUMP TRUCK whistled at me, I turn around to see this THING, and he waves at me.....EWWWIE! >.<

That reminds me of today...at the flea market up in the city...a dude and his wife who has a mustache mind you, was at their table across from us selling their crap and the dude who's like 50 or so...picks up an old camera and fricking points it at me. I happen to stare up from my iPod and him like WTF??!?!?! And he smiles and puts the camera back down. Total creeper. x-x 

ABUHDUBADUH ABUHDUBADUH ABUHDUBADUHHHH !!!! Wellll I forgot what I wasssss gonna say.... BUT I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND! <3 yeah, that works too I guess.

*laughter* My people are going to think you're on crack...well this was going about Harry Potter...until Ashley showed up from her shower with Oreos...and so instead of clogging up this blog, I'mma make a new one...kind of my Myspace Survey one that nobody cares about, but this will be about mine and Ashley's...oddly amazing...conversations...feel free to read and follow?!?! ^w^

*~Keep your light's shining because if YOU don't then WHO will!?!?!??!?


*~KayKay










1 comment:

  1. Yeah they really do rip us off for the prices of food.
    iJust bring my own stuff most of the time now.
    & : O Harry doesn't die ~? iHeard he does.
    W H A T ; D Love interest, nice.
    You & Ashie are really funny though.
    * HairFlip* Peace.

    ReplyDelete