Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Secretly A Military Unicorn o.O [Prompt 14]

July 27, 2011

Prompt 14 - A picture of something you ate and 11 confessions - Wednesday
As in the last thing I ate? That'd be these things ^^ Om nom nom! :)

*~*~*~**~*~**~Confession Time*~~**~*~*~*~*
*I'm...a GIRL! :O [didn't see that one coming, eh? xD]
**I'm KayKay...and I'm addicted to Call Of Duty. 
***I'm KayKay...and I am choosy about what I eat.
**I'm KayKay...and I have a real bad temper...
*I'm KayKay...and I have a very low self confidence.
**I'm KayKay...and I am not the girliest girl in the world...
***I'm KayKay...and I'm a country girl~Fishing, Hunting, embrace the Southern ways~ ^w^
**I'm KayKay...and I have a problem talking on the call. I don't know why but I don't like it...
*I'm KayKay...and I can be a very...very...VERY sarcastic person...don't think I'm trying to be hateful, it's just a bad habit.
**I'm KayKay...and I am just your typical teenager. 
*I'm KayKay...and yes, I am secretly an army unicorn...

*I'm KayKay...and I approve of this message *salutes*


No comments:

Post a Comment