Friday, July 29, 2011

La Di Da~ [Prompt 15-18]

July 28-29, 2011

As it is midnight as I am typing this...I will combine today's and yesterday's prompts~ And add in Saturday and Sunday's later~ xD

Prompt 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play - Thursday

*Edge Of Glory by Lady Gaga
**Kids In Love by Mayday Parade
***Lessons Learned by Carrie Underwood
**Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson
*Haunted by Taylor Swift
**Country Girl Shake It For Me by Luke Bryan
***Bittersweet Memories by BFMV
**Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas
*Knockout by Lil Wayne
**If Ya Can't Hang by Sleeping With Sirens

Prompt 16- Another picture of yourself - Friday
My current profile picture here. I actually really like this one of me~ :)

Prompt 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why - Saturday
To be honest...no one. I may have a pretty crappy...really crappy life...but someone else may have an even worse one...though mine is pretty really crappy...I'll explain in my next blog post...I really need to let my real self out...the self no one sees...x.x But if I really had to choose...I'd have to say  Destery Moore, because he is really awesome and funny and can make me laugh when I'm down...all I must do is turn on YouTube ;D

Prompt 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have -Sunday
**Finish high school
***Go to college
**Become a vet
***Open own vet clinic
**Take my bball team to state~
***End my life feeling accomplished.

The end. I had a really crappy day and all so you'll have the pleasure of reading that in my next blog. x.x

Keep your lights shining bright...I wish mine would....too bad my candle blew out long ago :(
But I have hope for you guys, I may not have hope for myself...but I have hope for you guys. 

*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment