Friday, July 22, 2011

Emotions And Friends~ [Prompts 09-11]

July 22, 2011

Wow, I'm just going to start this off by saying thanks for  the views on my Cyberbullying post! It is by far the most viewed post...and it being my newest post that says a lot. You guys rock my socks! ^w^ 

And as it's Friday and we know my weekends are busy...I'm going to go ahead and post Saturday and Sunday's prompts as well. :)


Prompt 09 - Something You're Proud Of In The Past Few Days - Friday
Isn't pride one of the seven deadly sins or something...? o.O 
Well anywho, I'm proud of...
Yes, you. You with the face, reading this blog. I'm proud of you because...
1* You made it to this blog *claps*
2* You're reading it xD
3* You're a human and you're alive~
4* You're awesome!
That's why I'm proud of you :) Doesn't it feel good to know someone is proud of you? Because sometimes parents don't say it enough...so I'm proud of you, remember that...unless you smoke weed and do drugs..then maybe I'm not so proud of you...but you know what i mean xD
I'm proud of...
My younger brother for actually being nice this week...typically he's a demon child, but this week...he wasn't a complete angel...but he was an angel with a rusted halo xD Close enough~

Prompt 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad - Saturday
Time to bust out the iPod....


HAPPY: Deer In The Headlights by Owl City, Fireflies by Owl City...Owl City in general. Risque by Cute Is What We Aim For, Smile by Avril Lavigne. Panic! At The Disco in general. 

HYPED: Owl City in general. Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. No Hands by Waka Flaka. Last Friday Night by Katy Perry. Love Like Woe by The Ready Set. From Ashes of Sin by Endeverafter. Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. Panic! At The Disco in general.

SAD: Last Kiss by Taylor Swift. Dear John by Taylor Swift. Teardrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift. The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert. I Remember by Kenny Chesney. Bittersweet Memories by BFMV. The Only Exception by Paramore. Who Are You Now? by Sleeping With Sirens. Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.  And anything upbeat...it doesn't all have to be sad xD

MAD: Eminem in general. Bad Meets Evil in general. Headstrong by Trapt. Hollywood Undead in general. Panic! At The Disco in general. Facedown by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. 

BORED: Anything. A combination of everything up above plus anything my iPod decides to shuffle upon me. ^w^

Prompt 11 - Another Picture Of You And Your Friends - Sunday
 This picture is sooooo old....but it's the only other group picture I have xD This is from about four years ago in 7th grade. o.O
From left to right: Jessica, Sydney, Michelle, and Me.
But yeah that's from long ago and I miss them all because sadly we all moved to different schools after that year...x-x 


Anywho, that's all the prompts for this weekend...until Monday :D Gah Monday's is going to be boring...I can already tell...grrrrrrrrrrr. x-x Oh well, I'll make it interesting~

Keep your lights shining~


*~KayKay



2 comments:

  1. My brothers are always such beasts, awesome yours was nice this week.
    iLove your music taste though, iSaw quite a few songs/artists iListen to alot.
    * - * You were/so short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah mine is only being nice now because I allow him to play Super Smash Brothers on my Wii xD He's addicted to it lol

    And thanks :) I have a very diverse taste in music xD

    I am still quite short...5'2" and 1/2 xD Maybe 5'3"...but I'm hoping I am not finished growing yet xD

    ReplyDelete