Thursday, July 21, 2011

Short Term Goals...? [Prompt 08]

July 21, 2011


Okay, so my goals aren't short term...for this month...but for next month as this month is nearly over. xD

Prompt 08 - Short Term Goals For This Next Month And Why - Thursday

Goal 1: Learn how to set really good in volleyball 
Goal 2: Spike really good in a game
Goal 3: Have a great first day of school as a Junior
Goal 4: Read my summer reading book xD
Goal 5: Spread Awareness about Cyberbullying.
Goal 6: Contact the remaining 16 states to pass a law against it.
Goal 7: Get my braces off finally!
Goal 8: Complete all these goals.


And just letting you guys know, I am not a quitter. And when I say I'm going to do something, I really will. Maybe getting my braces off is a bit...out there, but I've been promised for a year and a half they were coming off and by goodness my teeth should be straight enough xD Next blog post coming soon...it's a serious one ^w^

keep your light's shining, cause if you don't then who will?

*~KayKay

1 comment:

  1. x P Nice goals. iReally need to just clean my room, get a new dresser, work-out, & read my book also.

    ReplyDelete