Thursday, July 14, 2011

Anyone Up For A Challenge?

July 14, 2011

So, I've seen many of these '30 Day Challenges' around here and I thought, why not join in the fun? So I am going to post 2 blog posts a day, hopefully xD, one containing my usual banter and one containing that day's 'challenge' ^w^ Here's the difference between my challenge and everyone else's...I've added some to mine. I found two different sources for the '30 Day' list...some of the things were the same and some were different, so I added the different ones in to make a 42 DAY CHALLENGE oohhh ahhh. So I'm going to post the complete list here and then begin with Day 01. [Note on Fridays, I will post Saturday and Sunday's prompts along with Fridays as I am not able to get online on weekends ^w^]

The Prompts~
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Your favorite song.
Day 31- A picture of something you cannot live without.
Day 32- List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack.
Day 33- A hobby you have.
Day 34- Something/someone you’re proud of.
Day 35- A story about a past relationship.
Day 36- A picture of something you dislike.
Day 37- A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret.
Day 38- Something you could live without.
Day 39- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be.
Day 40- Share a story about your past that you are ashamed of.
Day 41- Places you want to visit before you die.
Day 42- A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish.

So without further ado, I give you Prompt 01: Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

So that's me on Monday after I got hair cut ^w^ I was riding my bike and taking a picture on my phone at the same time...ooh I'm talented ;) Now for the facts?

1* I'm deathly afraid of heights and bees...
2* Little kids love me for some reason... :)
3* I play basketball and volleyball
4* I broke my left arm when I was 5...
5* I can type without looking at the keyboard..well most of the time...
6* I can draw decently and write well :D 
7* I'm a little beast at COD xD {Call of Duty for those who don't know ;) }
8* I can be a grammar/spelling nazi sometime...whoops.
9* I have a hook shaped scar from a dog that scratched me in January..his name was Hook. fml.
10* I'm great at hiding my true emotions...maybe that's not a good thing sometimes though :/
11* My eyes change colors depending on how I am feeling...{brown, gold, green, hazel...o.O}
12* The sun adds blonde AND red streaks in my hair...o.O
13* Animals love me too, even the meanest dog ever will let me pet it...well except Hook xD
14* I'm terrified of 18-wheelers because I've had several near-death experiences because of them...
15* I'm terrified of trains to an extent because I was nearly hit by one a few years back...
16* I like adding extra things to other things such as writing because I can ;)

There's my 'interesting' facts about myself. I'm not sure if near death experiences count as interesting but I find it fascinating...well kind of...from a different person's point of view of course xD

Well until tomorrow~ Are YOU up to take on the 42 DAY CHALLENGE??? Copy the list and enjoy~ Leave a comment below saying you did and a link and whatnot and I'll check it out :D

 And guys I'm sad!!! :( Because VBS ends tomorrow :/ And my little girl I've helped conquer her shyness {at least for the week...} named Allyissa, is crushed because she says she's going to miss me sooooooo much and that I'm her best friend! Aww :( And I'm sad because I'mma miss her too! D:  Soooooo tomorrow I'm going to get my best friend Ashley to take a lotttt of pictures and maybe I will put them here :) {She doesn't know this yet...oh wells.} 

But anywho, I'm sad now and that's why. Those kids have grown on me and I'll even miss little Wayne {see what I did there? *cue drums* xD}  who was a BAD boy if ya know what I mean xD  ...yeah he's definitely going to be a little player when he gets older xD  

But I'm going to miss all those kids. I hope I shed some light on them in some way. Those kids rock~

Well I must get away from the computer and check on the puppies...did I tell you my coonhound had her puppies about two weeks ago...? Well I'm sure I did...somewhere...but yeah my dog had puppies, eight of them xD Their eyes are fully open and they are walking around and getting into trouble ;) 

Keep your lights shining ~ 



*~KayKay 

A preview of tomorrow...Prompt Day 02 ! And a little talk of Religion and Final Day of VBS '11...I think. We'll see...maybe a preview isn't a good thing xD






No comments:

Post a Comment