Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Could Go On Forever~ [Prompt 07]

July 20, 2011

So, today's Prompt is 'a picture of someone/thing that has the biggest impact on you. Sadly, there's too many people and things that have a large chunk of impact on me. There's mi madre y padre...there's my younger brother...there's my close friends, there's my other friends, there's the rest of my family...there's my screwed up family [don't ask...I may get into that towards October...] , there's coaches, there's teachers, there's peers, there's...and I could go on and on and you want pictures? Geezums that would be the biggest blog post ever! xD So I am changing the wording to....

Prompt 07 - A Picture Of *Famous* Someone/Thing That Has Given You Inspiration - Wednesday

Okay, so I have several...and I'm not going to say the typical 'My mommy and daddy :D' or 'My teachers at school :D' or 'My sports coaches!!!!!' or 'My bestest friend *huggles*' Even though that would still all apply to me...but I'm going for famous people...yeah I just added that in xD There's no rules to this thing so I can do it ;) Now on to the pictures :D
This dude. James Patterson. He's given me the inspiration to write stories and well write in general. Future author here xD It all started when I'd go over to my good friend Dalton's house when I was younger...about nine or so...and his older sister, also my good friend, would read us the 1st Maximum Ride novel. After page one, I was in love with the book and still continue to read it. After that book I was inspired to write a book similar. I've been writing it since I was about ten and it's eighty pages or so long. I need to get back to it...but my computer it's saved on crashed...I need to get it fixed... x-x
This lady. Jodi Picoult. Author of My Sister's Keeper, Keeping Faith, House Rules and several other novels. I've been reading her work for about a two years now. I love her books! They inspire me in all ways. Just read Keeping Faith or Mercy or the one about the little girl with brittle bones. You will tear up, maybe...I didn't...but I'm not one to show my emotions...and you will see what I mean by inspiration. She's also influenced me to write ^w^
Awww Marshall Mathers...Eminem<3 He is one of the most inspiring rappers...NO...THE most inspiring rapper alive. Maybe even the most inspiring MUSICIAN of all time. Em has been through complete HELL and back and look where he's at now?? I recently watched 8 Mile, a movie based on the early stages of his life. I shed a tear when those gangs beat him up and smiled when Eminem..D Rabbit back then..completely dissed and won the rap battle. He is definitely inspirational and his music reflects his past experiences. He reminds me that even if your life sucks or you think your life sucks, prove yourself wrong and go on to bigger and better things. 'Got Enemies?? Good. That Means You've Actually Stood Up For Something In Your Life.' -Eminem. <3


So now my challenge for you...stand up for something you believe in. Who cares what people think. Haters gonna hate anyway. Who cares. Go out and stand up for something if you haven't already. 

Keep your lights shining~ 

*~KayKay

1 comment:

  1. Marshall Mathers <3 <3
    He really is such a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete