Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fishies And Pandas~

July 26, 2011

Welcome back to [insert Catchy Name Here] ! I present to you the story of the fishy from hell...

*deep voice* Once in a lake not far from the shore, there lived a fish...a fish from hell...he was small, and could fit in the palm of a ten year old's hand. He was a brim...and he was famished. He saw a worm afloat in the water. "Ooh! A wormy! Om nom nom..." he ate. Little did he know, that there was a hook disguised by the worm. He chomped down and pulled the hook under, piercing his lip. "Ouch..." he muttered, fighting, trying to rip it out. He was doing pretty good until a teenage girl noticed and pulled the rod up out of the water...his battle was over. She pulled him up and brought him over the benches on the dock. She was so excited, her first fish of the day! She set him on the bench and attempted to take the hook out of his lip without touching him. The girl did it! But then the fish flipped and startled the girl. She dropped him on the dock, and with that he flipped again and his top dorsal fin caught her leg, leaving a nasty little gash. "Muah ha haha!" the fish cackled, "I knew I'd get her back..."

Yes, this is a true story of what happened today. Stupid fish cut me...x_x 
But after that, I caught three more fishies~ :) It was epic :D


Great day I might add...while fishing off the said dock, the other camp ground's dock which is right across from us, there were three dudes on the other dock...and while i fished, they were all "HEYYYYYYYYYY!" and waved. I waved briefly and said 'Hey!' and went back...because me and the fishy from hell were having a battle...he kept taking my worm and junk >.> Anddd they kept on watching me fish~ :)

But anywho, you can find me...knee deep in the water somewhere, got cool breeze blowing wind through my hair and the only thing to worry is the when the tide's gonna reach my chair....gotta love Zac Brown Band <3

Oh! Check out the Fishin' song by Trace Adkins...anthem of fishing.
Oh! And Barefoot Blue Jean Night by Jake Owen...anthem of summer~

TOPIC OF THE DAY~
PANDAS!
Definition by me: (n.) Fluffy, black and white, ball of fur that's cute and cuddly and makes me want to hug it forever!

Pandas are epic animals. They are also the least racist of them all...they're black, white, and Asian ;) Think about it, it's true!!!!!!!!!! Not just something I read off Facebook some time ago...nahhh it's true stuff ^w^

OH! VBS two weeks ago was Panda themed and I was like "squee!" because pandas rock~ They're one of my favorite animals next to the dog and dolphin~

I wish we had Pandas in the US...like in zoos...well I'm sure in the more upscale, city zoo has pandas...but not in the zoo where I live sadly. We used to have a polar bear...but no panda. :( 

I just want to touch one sooooo bad! They look so cute and cuddly unlike the 'touch me and I will kill you with my sharp claws of death' grizzly bears and black bears we have here...

And there's great movies about pandas...Kung Foo Panda~ :) I really want to see the second one!!! ...is that bad that I'm fifteen, three months shy of being sixteen, and I want to see Kung-Foo Panda? I think not...

*noms on Panda* Oh sorry...

And there's tons of cute little pictures out there of them. ! And tons of cute merchandise with pandas on them~! And they're just so cute and irresistible! Ooh I want a panda >.<

*Pets panda and steals rice* ...ummm...om nom nom yummy! Silly blushing panda~ ;)

Well that's all for tonight~ I ish tired about a long day of doing...nothing really. It's been rainy and crap...don't ya hate it when it's rainy and you don't want to do ANYTHING but sleep????? Geezums I hate that. x.x

Keep those lights shining~ Guiding you like a lighthouse guides a ship~

*~KayKay

2 comments:

  1. Pandas are also indian - red pandas

    Lol I was being sarcastic about doing pandas as a topic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah touché lol

    And well...I needed a topic soooo ;D Hah it works xD

    ReplyDelete