Thursday, June 30, 2011

Adventures In Water Balloon Land

June 30, 2011
Buenas noches mi amigos! Today was an interesting day....like all the days I've blogged about xD

Well...when I woke up, I noticed my guy friend decided to text me at 4:30 AM...he's a genius thinking I would be awake...I went to sleep an hour earlier... but I love him anyways xD So then we chilled at the pool, normal yes? Wrong. There were these creepy guys...about sixteen, seventeen at oldest and as me and Ashley walked by to put our things down, they were rating us...very loudly I must say. They were both unattractive needless to say. But one was asking the other, "How about the small one?" And the other was like..."Nahhh..." but the first one was like "yeahh...." and the rest I just tuned out because they were unattractive individuals. Then they kept on looking at us and saying things we couldn't hear...and then they decided it would be smart to throw a beachball at Ashley...and then they laughed and apologized...did they mean it? No, I highly doubt they did. Just two stupid teenage boys up to no good. Yeah...and things just got weirder and weirder! But in a good way :)

Oh goodness the next thing that happened that was fricking awesome-sauce was the waterballoon war...oh yes it was amazing. I was a traitor ;) So Tay and I were outside, minding our own business when the door opened and a water balloon was fired at Tay! xD And then it was on like donkey kong xD So then I was allowed into the Allies camper and we got to work. We sent Taylor on a mission to get Kiki's phone and Ash locked the door...*it was 'stuck'* ;) Then while Ash rushed to get the ammo all pumped up, I had to rush outside, grab the phone, and hurry back inside and the door was again locked. Time to ambush Taylor! And this all happened in a matter of ten minutes...so we opened the door again and the throwing began! Mrs Karen has a balloon, Ash had one, and so did I...Mrs Karen fired the first one and got him :) Ash the second and mine the third. We both missed...Taylor thought it was a great idea to grab a poker thingy and try to poke the balloons or hit em like a baseball...well who knows what he was thinking xD  Then we decided to get twenty or so balloons, ride the golfcart, and throw the balloons at unsuspecting people who would not give a rip if we threw one at them...not Danny D: asdfghjkl;  And while we were filling up balloons an unusual discussion came about...Taylor was being wimpy so Mrs Karen said he needed to grow something [I can't remember what it was...I think it was a brain who knows xD] And I said...'Boys are tough...he just needs to grow a pair.' And Ashley was all 'What? These?' and she grabbed two balloons and placed them somewhere on Taylor...*coughNO-NO REGIONcough* And he understood what we meant...and tied two balloons together and was all 'Like there???' *cue hilarious laughter* Yeah and he's like ten years old...yeah. So now we pile onto the golfcart and go. So we threw them at Mr. Mike, who's awesome let me tell ya ^w^ And he sprayed us with a water hose...-.-' And Taylor...being the Super Genius he is *cue sarcastic tone here* fell off the golfcart and then got sprayed by Mr. Mike...good going Tay...good going. I got sprayed just a little -.-' Then we went back and did some more things...

Then came volleyball with Ash...that was awesome. We caught two little girls...Ashley's cousin and her little friend....running to the candy store...bad little children ;) We sent em back though, being the kids we are ^w^ And then Taylor came up...I knew trouble was coming. And we left the court after several fail whale worthy hits were taken. And then the fight began...dun dun dun! Taylor versus Ashley, cousin Versus cousin....x.x Ashley won obviously ;D 

Then fishing came...before I start this I just want to apologize yet again to Taylor because I think I let him down for ditching to hang out with some people I haven't seen in a while...I'm sorry Tayyyyyyy! I will make it up to you :) *promises* <3 But he caught a lotttt of fishies so I think he still had fun ^w^ 

And then all day I've been talking to my best guy friend alllllll dayyyy about things...he has yet again proved to me that I've chosen a great guy for a best friend. He rocks and he has helped me a lot today. I also helped him quite a bit, but he's helped me far more today I believe. He's really great and I could not see myself going through all this without him. All this drama and shizz...today...yeah things were pretty bad and I tell him a lot about things...so yeah. He is a great friend!!!!!!! Wuv you buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

So keep those lights shining~ Even when you feel that light is going out...just keep on shining.~

*~KayKay


No comments:

Post a Comment