Saturday, July 16, 2011

As Promised: The Second Blog Post!

July 16, 2011...Part 2 !
Sorry about that, I stepped out of the room for a second and my best friend, Ashley, jumped onto my blog and..yeahh. But I am back and with the exciting happenings of Friday :D

So Friday was the ending of VBS: Pandamania :( 
And it was so very sad. The little girl I've been writing about, Ally, was sad and at the end, she wanted to go home with me D: But I have decided to help out in little kid church with Ashley on Sunday's and I shall see all my little munchkins :) They are going to be soooo very surprised tomorrow! :D But as promised, I shall post a picture of me surrounded by some of the Bible School children :)

But yes, that's just a few of them xD
None of them were ready for Bible School to end :( But on that last day, we had a blast....and ICE-CREAM with CHOCOLATE SYRUP, SPRINKLES, CHOCOLATE CHIPS, MARSHMALLOWS, and om nom nom yummy-ness! Anddd we jumped on the bouncy bouncy castle...it was an awesome and very hyper day xD But after the final song...the 'Ain't That Funky (Humpty Dumpty)' song, it was time to leave. That's when something happened that made me realize I had made a difference in that little girl's life. When I was looking for Ally, I found her with her mom and her grandma and her mom was all 'You must be KayKay, I've heard so much about you! Ally talks about you all the time! Thanks so much for all you've done!' And I was all 'awww thanks, I've had a lot of fun this week!' And that's when Ally wanted me to hold her and she gave me a huge hug and wanted to go home with me xD Well...alas that could not happen but I told her bye and that I'll miss her and I hope to see her on Sundays if I come there and all. 

Then Ashley, Lexi, and I left to go to McDonald's because, let's face it, after a rambunctious day with hyper kids, we're going to go starving, starving so much that not even our ice cream sundae snack could fill us up xD And then we went home. Yep. 


VBS week over, so what do I do next? I do over to my friend's church party thingy and we go swimming and bowling. Blacklight bowling.
[Note: That is not me. I borrowed this from the web...o.O]
And I have not been bowling since I was about eight...yeah nearly eight years ago xD So I suck, like 4 gutter balls in a row, no lie. Then I pick up some skill or luck and start hitting some pins down xD Talk about greatttt! I never came in last in either of the two games we played xD I came next to last :D 

Hah and there was a screen that was pulled down that showed music videos...and they showed the video to Alejandro by Lady Gaga and there were nine year olds just staring and pointing and laughing at it....you know what I mean? No? YouTube it...it's kind of inappropriate for young kids xD Lady Gaga needed some more clothes on...and her man friend did too xD Get it now...? Yeah.

Well I realize I was supposed to be talking about religion and all...but well...I will have to save that for another day. See I told you previews weren't a good thing to do xD No more previews~ And well I would do it now, but I don't this blog post to be longer then it has to be...and it's already pretty long. But next time I promise there will be some pondering and philosophy or whatever in the next blog...whether it be on Monday or Tuesday or whenever I get to it xD 

Followers; I have a question! Is there any specific topic YOU'D like to see me blog about? If so, leave a comment below and I will choose a topic at random on random days...so comment~

Well peace and keep your light's shining bright~!

*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment