Sunday, July 31, 2011

*Noms*

July 31, 2011

Hiiiiiiiiiii! I'm back and I'm better...well not really...my best guy friend isn't talking to me...he's avoiding me actually. I did nothing too major...all I can say is, respect how I feel and don't push me over the edge like that...it *pisses* me off. Bad. Do NOT do something after I told you not to...it really ticks me off and I turn into a mute. Don't do it. Of course I'll get mad and not talk for a while. I'm sorry if that hurt you, but I'm sorry, you were warned. And anywho, he's not talking to me...or my texts don't reach his phone, oh who knows. That's depressing, but I'll live...maybe. x-x I have been through too much this July to deal with this...not gonna lie. This July has sucked...worst one ever. No joke. 

I had camp yesterday...basketball and volleyball. My left wrist and hand is now in a brace because I served sooooo much that I may have actually bruised my wrist bone...the pain typically goes away a little by the next morning, but it's worse now. Wayyyy worse. And it hurts. Bad. My legs are so sore also...but yeah. I may be one of the setters for volleyball...my coach says I'm better than I was two years ago ^w^ I'm not sure if I'm ready...but okay xD

Ummmm....I'm not sure what else to really say...but it's the last day of July x-x This summer has really flown by! >.< That's depressing! August 1st is tomorrow...and that's depressing too...I absolutely am not going to like tomorrow...yeah it's someone's birthday....*coughs*SOMEONE'S*cough* if you catch my drift. Not sure if I want to be a super nice person and text him happy birthday...ehhh...if my BEST GUY FRIEND ever texts me back I'll see what he says about it...but I don't know...

Happy post time?? I got to help in the 5k class at church today...I saw my little Wayne :) That kid is sooooo crazy, but awesome~ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment