Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Hair And Super Powers?

July 12, 2011

 
Super Strength???!?!??!

I swear I have a super power. Picture me, a small, 5'2" tall girl who weighs a touch over 80 pounds. And picture two 6 year old kids. I was holding one little girl, and she couldn't have weighed more than 40 pounds, if that! And then another little girl about the same weight, maybe a touch more, wanted to be held too...I was like sure why not...that is if I could stand the weight. The second girl climbed up and I held one on each arm. I held my weight in kids. And I could walk around. I held them like that for maybe five minutes. Then I had to put the heavier kid down because my arm ached. But hey I felt like a little beast! xD I didn't know I had it in meh.. ^w^ I am a super hero!!!! Now where's my super speed? Where's my ability to fly? ;)


New hair! I got my hair cut like this chick. Mine doesn't look as epic and mine's not black, but it's still awesome! Maybe a pic later...?

Yep, I now how scene looking hair.  Are you jealous? No? Well I have super powers... I know you're jealous now ;D 

But yeah today was great, but I'm starved! Soooo...I am off in search of something to eat...god that Edward's Hershey Pie in the freezer is calling my name...must resist...must resist...must. :O
Holy crap! What the/...? Pie stop taunting me -.-

Well, I'm officially a leader person of the 5k kids at VBS...yay me? Yes, yay me :) Now I just need to find some green shirts...that's the color leaders must wear...cripes I don't think I have any green except maybe one shirt D: Time to start looking...after a snack. xD

Keep your lights shining~


*~KayKay 


No comments:

Post a Comment