Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's A Small World! [Prompts 05-06]

July 19, 2011

Yes, yes I realize I was slack and didn't post Prompt 05 nor a second blog post yesterday...but I had a valid reason! xD I was cleaning up the house and then I had to feed the puppies soaked food for the first time ever...I claim that as a good reason ^w^ Now on to the prompts :D


Prompt 05 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to - Monday

It's a small, small world~ Yep, I went to Disney World...it was long ago...but I went there and it was amazing. I hope to go back again one day~ ^w^

Prompt 06 -  Favorite super hero and super-heroine  and why - Tuesday - 
Beast Boy is my favorite Super Hero because he's fricking awesome, changing into all these different animals...plus he's on Teen Titans and you just cannot hate on Teen Titans xD And those ears...Beast Boy is just over all awesome. *nods*


My favorite super heroine would be Sailor Moon. I used to watch that show all the time when I was about 5...but then Cartoon Network quit showing it :( It was awesome and I miss it...but at least I still have an old school VHS cassette of it :D But Sailor Moon had super long hair and could do anything! And she kicked some bad guy butt. She was/is epic :D


Well that's all for Prompts today....until tomorrow~! Second blog post will be added shortly as soon as I can think up something good to write about xD 

Until then, keep your lights shining~

*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment