Monday, July 25, 2011

A Switcheroo! [Prompt 13]

July 25, 2011

Well, I'm off to the lake this afternoon, and I'm taking my laptop so I can blog...but not sure how long it will be...or how distracted I 'll get xD And since today's real prompt is boring and short, I'll switch it with tomorrow's which is more in depth and long and something I can't get distracted while doing. Sooooo...I'm doing prompt 13 today and tomorrow's  will be Prompt 12...xD

Prompt 13 - A Letter To Someone Who Has Hurt You Recently - Tuesday

*takes deep breath* I'll be writing two.

Dear You....
      I still can't believe how much of a jerk you were to me. You acted so nice and sweet and then you turned on me, boom new person. But you know what? I'm over you. I'm no longer sad and upset when I hear your name. I no longer change the radio station when Honeybee by Blake Shelton comes on. I no longer rant to my friends about your stupid jerk face actions. I just wish you could've been man enough to talk to me about it instead of finding a new girl to be with and leaving me in the dust...but obviously that shows how immature and boy-ish you really are. One day you'll look back and cringe and regret that. One day you'll get the courage and contact me and apologize. Or maybe not. But anywho, I can stand strong alone, without you. You really missed out...but oh well, sucks for you. One day you'll realize you screwed up. I really thought we had a chance, but nope. Oh well. I only wasted a month of my life talking to you. Oh well, there's plenty of fish in the sea and you're not one of them. 
Anyway, have a great life, really. I'm not a mean and rude person...
*~KayKay

   Dear You,
I really wish you'd stand by me when I make decisions. I wish you'd support me when I do things. Like when I first made this blog, I told you about it and how excited I was and I'd tell you each time I  got a new follower or when I noticed a peak in page views...you'd just shook your head saying why do I do things like that that others can see and all, that I don't know the people who read it and they could be killers and all...and that one day I'll understand... Well you have a point, but as long I don't put my state and address, I'm fine. I don't put on here, "Oh I'm going to WalMart in ******************** with my buddies. See you there?" Like people put on Facebook all the effing time. I'm sure I'm much more safer on here than on Facebook...if fact I know that for a fact. People can hack your Facebook for details and shizz. But still...I don't criticize YOU when you go on Facebook and play those silly games on there. I don't criticize YOU when you post crap on your websites you go to. I don't because I'm a nice person.
     What really set me off was when you didn't support my decision on helping the cause of cyberbully and contacting those 16 states...you said I didn't know who I was contacting that it couldn't possibly be the state government. I make sure it's the legislature before saving the e-mail address. I'm sorry but I do know what I'm doing. I may be only 15, 16 in a few months, but I know what I'm doing...please all I ask is a little support, boost my self confidence because as you know, it's very low...very very low. 
       But overall, that's the only thing I don't like about you...you're a great relative and I love you. But please gain some supportive qualities~
*~KayKay


Keep those lights shining because if YOU don't WHO will? :)


*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment