Monday, July 11, 2011

Little Kids Rock...Well Most Do...

July 11, 2011


 [i do not own this pic obviously.]


Oh little kids. Little kids, little kids, little kids. For some reason, little kids love me! Like it doesn't matter who they are or who else is around, if they need help they find me. I don't mind it, but it just surprises me to no end! xD




Anyway, VBS [Vacation Bible School, for those who don't know ;) ] began today and will continue throughout the week and my brother wanted to go but he didn't want to go alone...so I was like 'what the hey, I'll stay with you...' So I did and I ended up helping out and all with the group, which was fun! And a little girl was a little scared and wanted me to hold her hand as we walked from room to room...so I was all 'sure, why not.' That was little kid number one. ^w^

Little kid number two was a little boy during snack. I was just sitting at the table with them and he just starts talking to me about Scooby Doo...the new ones I think. He just chattered about it and I listened and he'd ask me things and I'd answer and what not. He then proceeds to say, 'You're nice! Can you get me some water?' I do and he thanks me and all. 

Little kid number three has become my favorite ^w^  We went to the games room to play 'hit the balloon and make it touch the wall' One little girl named Alyssa was very shy. She stood beside me and clung to my leg. I asked her if she wanted to play with the others and she said no. After that we went to story time. We heard the story of Creation and we were separated into groups, some were in fish and birds, some were in plants, some were in the sun and moon, some were in animals and bugs. I was with the animal and bugs group along with my brother and Alyssa. There was a basket of things like tiger stripes, zebra stripes, a horse, and dragonflies and butterflies.   We had to act like the animals with the accessories. My brother was a tiger and Alyssa wanted to be a butterfly...so I helped her put butterflies on her wrists. I put butterflies and dragonflies on my wrists too. She sat on my lap and whispered, 'When its our turn we can fly around!' I nodded and smiled. That was the first thing she'd said all day xD After that, she had to be by me the whole time. She wanted me to sit next to her in the sanctuary when we had to sing songs and all. It was fun. Hahahaha ooooot ooot! xD Then it was time to leave...but she said she had fun and can't wait for tomorrow. And I guess I can't wait for tomorrow too...it was really fun! 

Little kids are awesome and can put a smile on anyone's face :D This week is going to be epically amazing~! 

Keep your lights shining~


*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment