Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Well Then. A Touch Late?

***Happy Fourth of July!!!! ^w^***


I'd like to start this off by saying Happy Fourth of July to everyone! And Happy Canada Day and any other holidays out there! I hope everyone had a great day and enjoyed it with family or friends~

 I enjoyed mine, even though my past weekend was suck-ish. I had fun though, cook-outs and fireworks and chilling with the family ^w^ Andddd yesterday I found out that we are going to Carowinds soon! Andddd that's not all my people, that's not all. I found out that my grandfather is retiring next week and we'll be heading up to Myrtle Beach for a couple days, so I'm pretty siked about that :D And on a sour note, yesterday I found out that he who must not be named already has a new girlfriend...thanks social network, just because I had to check to the dates for Volleyball Camp you have to torture me x-x Oh wells.

 I get to go to Carowinds and Myrtle Beach andddd in a week and a half I shall be in Atlanta for a day anddd I shall see one of my best friends who moved again. We going to see the last Harry Potter movie :)

So that is all for today's post I suppose, not much to actually write about :/ 
Well until next time,

Keep your lights shining~

*~KayKay

1 comment:

  1. It still sounds like you had a wonderful 4th of July :) Fireworks and cookouts... nothing makes me happier! I hope you have a great trip to Myrtle Beach!

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete