Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Silver Bucket Lists And Masks?!?

July 13, 2011

So I've been meaning to write one of these...what you'd call a 'bucket list' So...here goes nothing xD

1* Go to a Panic! At The Disco and/or Hollywood Undead concert!
2* Finish High School
3* Go to college and graduate!
4* Become a Veterinarian.
5* Volunteer at the local SPCA and Vet Clinic.
6* Go to prom
7* Make a buzzer shot in a basketball game 
8* Place in a Regional Spelling Bee ✓ [3rd]
9* Take my basketball team to Playoffs 
10* Take my basketball team to State!
11* Go to State in Volleyball!
12* Take a boat to France
13* Take a boat to Japan
14* Have my basketball jersey retired.
15* Be in the WNBA...yeah...
16* Be able to draw super amazingly~
17* Swim with dolphins~
18* Go to the Great Barrier Reef
19* Go to see Niagara Falls
20* Go to the Grand Canyon
21* Go to Disney World! 
22* Go to Hershey, PA. 
23* Go Deep Sea Fishing.
24* Get married 
25* Adopt a kid :)
26* Take a road trip around North America visiting all 50 states and Canada
27* See the Eiffel Tower
28* Take a boat to England. 
29* Get my permit 
30* Get my full license.
31* Become well-known.
32* Visit St. Jude's Children's Hospital and have a fun day for the kids there...I'm talking Bouncy Castles, slides, balloons, popcorn, cotton candy, fun fun fun! 
33* Complete this list.

Anyone recognize these faces? No? They're the band Hollywood Undead :D They sing the song Young, This Love This Hate, Bullet, My Black Dahlia, Running In Circles, and many more amazing songs! 

Well, I love Hollywood Undead and have become an even bigger fan! But that's not what I'm going to talk about right now xD Far from it. I'm talking masks. Yep, masks. 

That was our craft today in VBS. We had white masquerade masks and we were to color them and put stickers and what not on them. After I helped the kids make theirs, I made mine. I colored the outline light blue and around the eyes light blue. Then I put yellow dashes outlining the eyes and nose. Then I added a black heart on both top corners. That thing reminded me of the dude with the blue mask in Hollywood Undead, hence the picture. xD  

And since I have one favorite band picture up...I suppose one more can't hurt xD
Panic! At The Disco anyone? ^w^

I love all the lyrics to Time To Dance as well as I Write Sins Not Tragedies and Lying Is The Most Fun. This band is greatttt! I used to absolutely hate them, but when my friend was going through an emo time some years ago and used to listen to some Panic! songs I listened to them... And some years later I found myself looking for 'the song with the people who had fish bowls on their heads' or known as Lying Is The Most Fun xD I found it a few months ago and have found a new love for Panic! xD 

Let's see what else to talk about...ahh yes. My muscles in my arm hurt...I must've used too much of my super powers for one day ;D Needless to say, I had a couple little girls upset that I couldn't pick them up today...:/ But they forgot of course when they saw the giant whale the church had set up xD 

Uhhh...well it's about to storm here, so I must get going before the internet is knocked out x.x 
Until tomorrow my people~

This little light of mine? I'm going to let it shine! xD

Keep YOUR lights shining~


*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment