Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fonts And Comments ~

July 25, 2011

So, I've been experimenting with font types...and I finally got it to work after twenty minutes of fighting it...yay! Success!!! Now...how do I keep this so I won't have to keep on copying and pasting shizz? Help would be lovely~ 


Anywho, short blog post over~ New prompt and Blog Post tomorrow! ^w^
Omg my ^w^ face looks so much cuter!!! :D Ahhh :)


Oh! Want to see me talk about a specific topic? Maybe a song review? Maybe a completely random topic? Maybe you have a question you want me to answer? Maybe you want to see a certain picture displayed??? Maybe you have something random in mind...like green polka dot bear claws...and want to see what my definition of it would be?? Post a comment below saying what YOU want to see~ I'll include it in the next day's blog post~ ^w^


That being said...sorry for no picture this post...I'll throw in something random. 
I so totally want the black and blue Fearless one...and , you can't see it, but the orange Let It Be one also... :)




Ummm...keep those lights shining bright~ Lift those lighters up like it's the middle of rock show~ :D

~KayKay

2 comments:

  1. You should make one about pandas :o lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, interesting~ :) I <3 pandas :D

    My newest blog post contains a section on pandas :D

    Thanks for the great suggestion! ^w^

    ReplyDelete