Thursday, June 16, 2011

First Blog Post...Yay?

    June 16, 2011


....So...welcome to my blog?  I'm not sure exactly what to write about...so I'll start with this...

Why the freak do they show a pretty font as an example when that fricking font isn't available to use?? I mean geezums, I want to use the pretty cursive-looking font, but no. No. Google wants to be difficult and tease us. No.

Okay, so not the best introduction. Basically just a small rant, am I right? Well...geez. I'mma go back in the past to last night...which  was a little more interesting than right now. 

June 15, 2011

Yay! It's blue o.o
So back to last night. I decided what the heck, I'mma just stay up past midnight because this fricking storm is just too loud for me to catch some zee's. [That was a bad fricking storm! It shook the whole house x.x]
So I was just chilling in my room, with the door closed for the rest of my family could sleep without my bright light interfering and waking the beasts within. I had my phone, so I surfed YouTube...watching and reading some hilarious things! I watched the newest Jenna Marbles video...I almost cried it was so funny~! And all the IDEK videos by DesandNate...those are some hilarious dudes! I laughed so many times I lost count! My favorites are the Christmas one and Little Kids and one more, but I cannot remember the name xD But I laughed...I guess a touch too loud? Because midnight rolled around and my dad came in my room.

Dad: Who are you talking to?
Me: ...trick question?
Dad: No. You were laughing...and you're on your phone.
Me: Oh this? This is just DesandNate. 
Dad: Who????
Me: It's a YouTube channel dad...they make funny vids...WANNA SEE???
Dad: No. Get to bed.
Me: But why..???
Dad: Because it's after 12.
Me: But....
Dad: Go. Give me your phone. 
Me: No, no. I'm going. That won't be necessary thanks..
Dad: -.-

Yup, that's the convo I had with my Dad at midnight. After he left, I still watched DesandNate on YouTube...but on a lower volume and on the ones I didn't laugh so hard at ;) Then I painted what little fingernails I have ice blue...an then used that Sally Hansen Crackle polish {in silver} over the blue...let's say never use Sally Hansen Crackle polish. I think I'm going to try the Katy Perry Shatter next chance I get. The SH Crackle is crap. It doesn't stay and doesn't crackle except for maybe one of two stray lines per nail. It sucks. And did I mention it comes off easy? I did? Well I'mma say it again. It comes off too easily. I rubbed my nail on my chair and the crackle polish just crumbled up and slid off. True story. 

Then I went to sleep. And had a dream. What was my dream? Don't ask. No really don't ask cause I have no clue either. I had a dream though. 

Well that's all for today I suppose...

OH MY FREAKING GOSH! YOU! GO BUY THE NEW BAD MEETS EVIL cd. The album is called HELL: THE SEQUEL and it's freaking ah-mazing <3  It's a collab of Eminem and Royce Da 5'9. It's great. And it's cheap! Only $10 at your local Wal*Mart or K-Mart...OR save a penny by getting it off iTunes for the low low price of $9.99 ! That's what I did....save that penny! ;D

Well now that's all...for real...until I get bored and decide to type again...because my fingers kind of hurt now...just a little D:

Lift your lighters to the sky,

xx ~K

No comments:

Post a Comment