Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[Controversial Q&A]

So I found this survey on that website I've been on and it stands some very controversial questions that I need to think about. I answered honestly. They really make you think about what's right and what's wrong. For once this blog is serious. I'm reposting my answers along with the questions on this blog. I challenge YOU to repost this with your own answers!!! :)



Survey 24 :)
Do you have the guts take this survey? That I do
Would you do meth if it was legalized? *face palm* Who was the idiot who voted for that? x.x
Abortion: for or against it? Against. The only loophole should be if the girl was raped.
Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Well that was sexist. No, I don't think it would fail. It couldn't fail more than it is now...with a MALE president. 
Do you believe in the death penalty? Yes, if they are a traitor or a murderer or something then yes. If they stole a happy meal from mcdonald's no.
Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Heck no.
Are you for or against premarital sex? Against. 
Do you believe in God? I sure do <3
Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? I don't think it's right...but it's how the person wants to live then yeah what's us to stop them?
Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the country? I really do.
A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? What's a twelve...excuse me...eleven year old kid having sex for in the first place? No, she shouldn't keep it, that baby would be dead in a matter of days...it'll be like that new Barbie she had to have, but toys get old in a kid's mind. They move on. 
Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?  No sir.
Should the war in Iraq be called off? I think the US needs to mind their own business and if the other countries want to kill themselves, then let their own government handle it.
Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? It's not suicide if it's assisted. That's murder hun.
Do you believe in spanking children? Do you want to see some spoiled behind brat screaming everywhere? No? Then yes, pop their behind.
Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? That's just not right... 
Who do you think would be a better president: McCain or Obama? McCain
Do you think Obama will be killed? ...no comments
Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves ? No, did the Jews want to wear those stars to identify themselves during the Holocaust? Did the gay people want to wear triangles to identify themselves during the Holocaust? No! If the perv did his/her time in jail, they should be treated like a normal human being. 
Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Do I really care? No

Will you answer these questions and re-post it? I hope so. :)

Peace,

Kk

No comments:

Post a Comment