Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Well This Is A Little Late....

June 21, 2011

So I've noticed something that I completely left out in my first blog ever. A little background, a little about me. For all you know I may be some mass murderer hiding out in a deserted shack of the east side of Atlanta, using McDonald's wi-fi to power her beat-up laptop from the local Salvation Army...let me assure you. I am not a mass murderer in Atlanta. So let's get started here.

Name: Kk...not really but that's what a lot of people, especially younger kids, call me xD
Age: 15
Birthday: October 30
Grade: I'mma Junior! :D

My favorite color is BLUE and yellow ! 
I'm taken <3
I go to a small school where I play sports such as volleyball and basketball. 
I want to a vet when I get out of high school.
I will be going to a four year university. No doubt in my mind.
I'm an afternoon person, mornings are just too early and nights are just too dark. I don't know...
I have four dogs and puppies on the way. I have one cat and three kittens...Need a kitten?? =^.^=
I am an outdoorsy person...unless it's much too hot. 
I cannot live without my music. 
My fave artists are: Panic At The Disco, Cute Is What We Aim For, Eminem, Bad Meets Evil, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Fall Out Boy, MCR, Bruno Mars, Justin Moore, Owl City, Soulja Boy...and that's just a few! xD
I'm very diverse with my music...but give me heavy metal and screamo crap and I'm leaving or covering my ears...or both. xD
I do have a punk/scene side to me if you haven't noticed though.
Mostly I'm just a girl who enjoys football, sports {not watching...playing!}, soccer, hunting, fishing, chilling, hanging out with friends, shopping, and listening to music. 
I've always wanted scene hair. It looks amazing. ^w^
Speaking of hair, mine is a light brown with natural blonde highlights...but now while the sun is bringing out those blonde streaks, it's also turning some strands of brown a reddish color..x.x
Speaking of colors, my eyes change depending on my mood. They turn from either brown to an emerald green, to hazel, or even to a beautiful golden color much like a cat's eyes. 
I'm small for my age. x.x
I write stories and draw humans. I cannot draw animals, they FAIL.
I'm tired of this so that's all you need to know ^^

On a side note, another blog is coming in about thirty minutes or so. I'mma be filling out some Myspace bulletin quiz things on here...just cause ;)

If anyone feels the need to read this....Be sure to check out my favorite YouTube people: DesandNate, DeeFizzy, ShaneDawson, and JennaMarbles! ^w^

Peace!
Keep those lighters in the sky,
Kk

No comments:

Post a Comment