Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Well That Was Interesting...

June 29, 2011..

Wow. So last time I had problems thinking of something witty and all...but this afternoon took the cake. Holy God. So here's some of today's highlights...
I was picked up from my house by my best friend, you all know as Ashley, so I can go to the lake and all...but when we left my house, we noticed an epidemic...a local man had flipped his vehicle two minutes away from my house. Holy God I was soooo scared x.x I helped out, being the nice girl I am. :D But when I saw the guy...it scared me because I just got my permit and all I could think of was 'wow that could be me...holy crap.' Yeah talk about scary. We stayed for about thirty minutes or an hour waiting on the ambulance and fire truck...it's terrible when the pizza guy can get to your house in thirty minutes or less and you could wait an eternity and a half for some help...yeah that's where I live for you. x.x

Anyways, after that episode we went to church to help paint some scenery for VBS. Ash and her mom went to talk with someone so I was left to keep her ten year old cousin company...lucky me, right? Needless to say, he didn't want to stay for church...but he needs some Jesus Juice. We all need our Jesus Juice ;D
So...at church it was very awkward for me to say the least...with Ash and her guy friend *wink wink* ...because well...there were tickle fights and it was just plain awkward...save you the details mmhmmm. I was just sitting there by myself, listening to music, and texting my best guy friend ever! We discussed the awkwardness...then he said something about my bf that made everything even MORE awkward and I had to explain things to him...and yeah. xD

So then on the way back from taking Ashley's friend back the FUNNIEST thing ever happened! We were talking about her bf and her "guy friend" *wink wink* and Taylor, the ten year old, broke into it with "Ohhhh shunk! She's spinning records for another man!" And cue hystericall laughter! ;D
So that's what happened today...xD I may attempt a Myspace Survey blog post later ;)

Well...guy friends are great to have, they always know just what to say when you're feeling down ^w^ I have no idea what I would be without my guy friends...<3 You guys rock my world :)

So keep those lights shining~

*~KayKay


No comments:

Post a Comment