Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Arghhh! Real Blog Post! It Burnsss B(

Okay, so I found this survey...*cues bricks being thrown* on the net and I think it deserves a place in my real blog. It is a 'finish the lyric' thing. If I know the lyrics, I write the next line. If I don't know it...I'll write what I think should come next...xD  Here we go!


What hurts the most...is being so close...and watching you walk away :(
I bounce in the club...drop it like its hot!
When you look me in the eyes...tell me that you <3 me :D
It's been so long and Im lost without you...baby, come find me, I'm out in the desert searching baby. [idk]
Don't want to close my eyes...don't wanna fall asleep...cause I MISS YOU BABY! And I don't wanna miss a thing! <3
I swear...by the light and the stars in the sky...I'll be there!
I got you babe...I got you babe. Hear that Sunny? I got you babe! Yeah Cher, I got you too babe! Want some drugs? I got you babe! [idk...]  
I pray...a flower pot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I want to.
I'll give you my...heart because I love you... [sounds right?]
Take a look at my girlfriend...boyfriend...he's the only one I got...BA DUH DUH DUH
All I do...I do it all for you
Too strong for too long...and I can't be with out you baybeeee
She want that....money! From her honey. She a gold-digger and she ain't want no broke... [xD]
And who can love you like me......*mumbles name*.you did not just say that. I was...gahhh :( [xD]
Snap yo fingers...you ain't scared, you can do it all by yourself!
Tell me again...I'm afraid I didn't have my hearing aid turned all the way up... [xD]
All I wanna do...is jump like a kangarooz! [xp]
I can't stop...running from da cop...holy shizz he all up in my bizz..WHOAH?
You aint nothin but a...lost cause. I try to help ya but all ya do is watch Jaws x.x
One step at a time...there's no need to run, it's like learning to fly or falling in love
With you...with you with you with you. There's hearts all over the world tonight
Take a look at me now...ayyy I'm getting paper! Look at me now...look at me now...ayyy fresher than a mother f********8

No comments:

Post a Comment