Friday, September 2, 2011

Junior Year, Get Excited...Or Not.

September 2, 2011


Yes, I did type August 32 to begin with...which makes no sense whatsoever...but well...don't judge me xD It's September! Which means, welcome cool weather, bonfires, and hoodies! Welcome jeans and t-shirts, yellow and orange leaves, and jackets! No more scorching heat and all. Wheee! 

But wait. That means one thing. Hello school and all who inhabit it. x-x Hello Junior year and my busy busy schedule so Senior year will be a breeze and stress free. What do I mean? Let's see here....

Junior year classes: 
*Homeroom/Bible
*Geometry
*Bio 2
*Spanish 2
*Literature
*History
*English
{in no particular order. I fail to recall my schedule as I'm writing this xD}

And after school, I have sports practice til six Monday, Tuesday, Thursday...leaving my Wednesdays and Fridays free right? Wrong. 

On Wednesdays after school, I'm going to begin seeing our Guidance Counselor and start getting my plans for college out of the way so I won't be stressed out during my Senior year. I already know what I'm going to be, a veterinarian, and I know of the university I'd love to get in at. I just need help deciding majors and minors, if there's any other great vet schools around, help getting all the scholarships I possibly can get, help doing applications, and college whatnot things. That way, in my Senior year, while the others are scrambling around like a chicken with it's head cut off, I can sit back and relax and concentrate on my studies. ^w^ KayKay ish smart about planning ahead :D

But that's not all. Not every Wednesday afternoon will be spent that way. After I turn 16 in October, I am going to begin volunteering/interning at the local Vet Clinic so I can get a hands on experience on what I'll be doing in the future. Not only does that look great on my college transcripts, but it also shows me what I'll be doing and it'll give me a head start on my studies. Makes sense, yes? That'll be my {some} Wednesdays and Fridays. 

Thennnnnn on some Saturdays after I'm 16, I will spend my afternoons volunteering at the local SPCA. I love animals and it'll be fun for me :) And it looks good on my college transcripts, but hey I love animals so it's not like I'm just doing it so colleges will look my way, nope I honestly been wanting to do this since I was about nine years old *shrugs* wasn't thinking bout college then, now was I? xD 


Oh did I mention I won't be free from sports practice until the end of February/ early March? After volleyball is Basketball which is my favoritest sport ever <3 :)

And what happens in March/April? PROM. Yeah and the Junior class has to raise money for it *like always* and we haven't got a cent in our account. x-x /fail. So now we gotta figure out how we are going to do this and whatnot. x-x

Oh yeah. Class rings :D We get to order class rings :D I have mine planned out to an extent...light blue stone {because light blue is pretteh :) } , silver/white gold, one side: my name, underneath it a basketball net and ball and my bball number (#13), other side: I haven't a clue yet xD

KayKay is going to be a busy busy person after she turns sixteen and even before x-x 


But guess what? I get one more mini vacation before school begins Tuesday! After I get home from going up to the city to get the rest of mine and my brother's school crap {bookbag, Germ-X, graphing calculator, tissues...oh the usual x-x} I am packing my bags and heading out to the lake for the weekend with my best friend Ashley! :) 

So yeah, this is my day's post....and since I'll be at the lake, I'll have Wi-Fi and my laptop and I can post this weekend ^w^  


*~Keep your lights shining! {even at school! x-x }


*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment