Friday, September 9, 2011

It Feels Like Fall~

September 9, 2011


Hey everyone, it's Friday and I haven't school today...but sadly next Friday is one of our make-up days. x-x 

And oh boy my first day of school wasn't at all as bad as I imagined it'd be. It was actually enjoyable, kind of hectic as no one knew where to go, but enjoyable. 

Spanish II is kind of...entertaining but in a 'wow' way. Since we don't have a teacher that actually can speak the language fluently, we use a series of online videos meant for homeschool kids. And the lady who speaks is so hilarious! But of course, she isn't meaning to be...but well we, and our teacher, find it amusing. xD

My favorite class, I'd have to say, is US History, because of two things: 1) the teacher is awesome. and 2) she knows how to make it fun to keep our attention. 

But yeah, first week of school has been pretty okay...hopefully it'll stay that way all year long xD

But dear god my weeks are busy! D: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thurdays = sports practice. {August - mid October = volleyball. Mid October - early March = Basketball <3}  And on some Wednesdays after school, I'll be with my guidance counselor getting ready for the SAT, ACT, and scholarships, and all. >.>  
To any of you who may have taken the above tests...any advice/tips? :)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Awwww, goodbye hot, unbearable sunshine and hello to crisp, autumn coolness. I cannot and repeat CANNOT bring myself to wear shorts and go outside in the mornings anymore. It's much to cool. So, when I go to school each morning, I'm wearing typically some long pants and a t-shirt...and when I step out of my house and that cool, morning briskness hits me, I want to run to the house and grab a jacket xD That's how cool it is. And I'm loving it {bada ba ba bah...erm..McDonald's anyone? xD}  

I'm really looking forward to October for the most part, because not only is it the month for Halloween and my 16th birthday...but it's also the ENDING for Volleyball {Thank GOD!} and the BEGINNING of Basketball <3 {Thank GOD! :) } But why may I not be looking forward to October? Because...one, three letter acronym...ACT. And it's writing all the way through...which I'm a decent writer and I enjoy writing, but still it's something to be nervous about. But if I screw up, I'm taking it again in the Spring, so no biggie. I have a cushion to fall back on. ^w^ 


But anyway, I just love the Fall. 
I love seeing the trees' leaves turn from their regular calming green to the vibrant oranges and reds and yellows. There's a tree near my house that is sooooo beautiful at the beginning of Fall before the leaves fall off. And the atmosphere is just so soothing and relaxing. I love going outside as the sun goes down and just chill.

And that is all for today I suppose...I haven't much to really say...which is odd. I should have tons of things to say as I haven't written since...Monday? But well, that's how it happens I guess xD

*~Keep those lights shining bright :D
Gosh, I'd love to see that. All those Chinese Lanterns in the sky... :)

*~KayKay


PS, welcome new followers!!! :D 

2 comments:

  1. Lord Fall is super going to bring quite alot, wishing you the best ~ ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Fall is pretty hectic for me this year x-x Thanks, I just hope I can handle it all xD

    ReplyDelete