Monday, July 16, 2012

#23 Pick An Offical Summer Song?? { + Updates?}

July 16, 2012

Summer Challenge #23
Pick an official Summer song.


So this one isn't as easy as it sounds. Over the weeks, new songs come up and become popular and there's just too many that I like just to choose one in particular that describes Summer 2012
So...I have a Summer Playlist 2012. {in no particular order x) }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1* Chasing The Sun ~ The Wanted
2* Anna Sun ~ Walk The Moon
3* What Makes You Beautiful ~ One Direction
4* One Thing ~ One Direction
5* To The Sky ~ Owl City 
6* Good Time ~ Owl City {feat. Carly Rae Jepsen}
7* Call Me Maybe ~ Carly Rae Jepsen
8* Payphone ~ Maroon 5 {feat. Wiz Khalifa}
9* Something Bout A Truck ~ Kip Moore
10* Drunk On You ~ Luke Bryan
11* Barefoot Blue Jean Night ~ Jake Owen {My summer song of last year xD}
12* King For A Day ~ Pierce The Veil {feat. Kellin Quinn}
13* I'm A Pirate, You're A Princess ~ PlayRadioPlay!
14* Me Without You ~ Tobymac
15* If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn ~ Sleeping With Sirens
16* We Are Young! ~ Fun.
17* Postcard From Pairs ~ The Band Perry. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What makes a "Summer Playlist" or "Summer Song" isn't by how popular the song is or how new it is, but by what it means to the person listening to it, how it makes them feel and think. Each of the songs I picked are songs I frequently listened to this summer, both old and new...both popular and not. I could've had quite a few more up there...but I limited myself as to not this a super long post. xD 

A few updates on some of the upcoming challenges:
1) One of my best friends and I took our Senior Pictures last Monday! It was really fun and hopefully we'll be getting our pictures back soon and as soon as we do, I'll be sure to post them. x)

2) A beach adventure is coming up the first weekend in August as well as another beach adventure around the second full week of August. Quite a few more challenges will be knocked out then. :)

3) I believe I mentioned this in my last post...but I get my braces off AUGUST 3RD!!!! :D {Possibly earlier since it might interfere with my beach vacation. ;D}

4) Again, I apologize for not posting regularly. It's just scorching hot outside or storming really badly. :/ Also, since this is the summer before Senior year, I've been consuming a lot of my time filling out Scholarships and stuff like that. >.> 

Keep your lights shining brightly like the sun! :D















*~KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment