Monday, July 9, 2012

#21 Draw A "Masterpiece" With Chalk

July 9, 2012

Summer Challenge #21
Draw a "masterpiece" with sidewalk chalk


This challenge was really fun to do, and it took about an hour to complete. My younger brother even took part in this challenge...
Meet the penguin. It's so adorable. Not bad for a seven year old, eh? x) 









The trouble with most of these challenges and why I haven't been doing them as frequently as I had hope, is due to the extreme heat we've been having here in the South, getting to be daily where the temperature is 100+. >.<
Sorry about that y'all. I'll try to do more in the evenings whenever it stops being so humid and muggy out. D:

Happy Belated Fourth of July, as well! :D
I hope you all ate a lot of yummy food and shot/watched some awesome fireworks. :) My family and I took a trip to a town park and watched a fantastic firework show. :D






I have some huge news! I am officially getting my braces off, after 5 years, in August!! On the 3rd to be most exact. :) I am super siked about that. :D Wheee! :D

Keep your lights shining, stay cool, and refuse to sink! :)


*~KayKay



No comments:

Post a Comment