Friday, June 8, 2012

#4 >Temporary< Colored Highlights

June 8, 2012

Summer Bucket List #4
Put >Temporary< Coloured Highlights in My Hair


 This 'challenge' was super fun and super easy for me. This past Halloween, I stocked up on that temporary spray-in hair dye that comes out once ya wash your hair. I have bright red, blue, and purple. I typically put red in, so I changed it up and used purple. See the purple tint? :)

 Unfortunately, it's faded now since I have been outside in the sun all day. But I thought ahead and took pictures beforehand when it was still bright and noticeable. :D

 And oh my goodness. My mom came home from work and brought home the most surprising thing ever.

Meet Riley. He's a nine month old Jack Russel mix. He is super fat! xD A woman at my mom's job was giving them away to whoever wanted them and whatever pups were left would go to the pound. D:

So, we're keeping him until we can find him a good home. :)
{or maybe until we can convince my dad to allow Riley to live with us permanently. xD}


Keep your lights shining~ :)

*~ KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment