Wednesday, June 6, 2012

#2 Paint Each Finger Nail A Different Colour.

June 6, 2012

Summer Challenge #2
Paint each finger nail a different colour. 
So I began my Summer Challenge with something simple...or so I thought. I began my nail painting last night, finding only eight different colours. Really? Only eight? >.> So two nails ended up being the same teal colour and one was classic black. And looking at my nails now, it looks super duper tacky since some are glittery, some are bold colours, and two are natural colours. ...yeah not the prettiest masterpiece in the world...but Challenge number two is officially crossed off as complete. :)

I'm thinking of being bold and going for the Cinnamon Challenge next...if only it'll stop raining. Yes, I'll be doing it outside, so my parents won't freak out when there's a mess in the kitchen.  Cause there will be a mess. x) 

Maybe I'll put temporary spray-in streaks in my hair if it's still raining...hmmm...I'm thinking purple. ;D

Until next time,

Keep those lights shining bright!












~ KayKay

No comments:

Post a Comment